Funniest AI Legos

The Horror of Blimps
Imgur

Lego airplane on a treadmill.

Lego man very angry at Back to the Future.

Lego man with a chainsaw vs. a bear.

Lego bodies on Mount Everest.

Lego man with a samurai sword and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Lego man not buying a child a lunchbox.

Lego “is Youtube video of people doing parkour in the park anything?”.

Pirates vs Ninjas

Good thing there’s close air support.

Aside from Airplane on a Treadmill, I’ve not heard of these memes. Are the on the board, or just general internet meme-isms?

Lego 20 Minutes at the Bottom of the Mariana Trench Adventure Set

Lego Robert J Oppenheimer
Imgur

They are all threads here.

The earlier threads:

Lego airplane on a treadmill.

Lego man very angry at Back to the Future.

Lego man with a chainsaw vs. a bear.

Lego bodies on Mount Everest.

Lego man with a samurai sword and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Lego man not buying a child a lunchbox.

Lego “is Youtube video of people doing parkour in the park anything?”.

And a new one, the Lego alternate ending of Big.

Thanks! Very helpful!

Holy cow, some of those threads are extremely old, no wonder I don’t remember them! The Back to the Future post is from 2000!

They have all been mentioned different times since then, which is why I knew about them. (I’m vintage 2016.)

Misread Thread Titles may be an interesting source as well. For instance “Myth Reading Salon” or “Outlaw Ski Plagging”.

Lego voodoo doll sheep candyfloss set

I had yet to scroll down to Back to the Future when I got the notion to turn Doc Emmett Brown visits Doctor Frankenstein’s Lab

into LEGO.

Lost virtually all of the background detail, unfortunately.

This appears to actually exist.

Contains some 13,000 imitation LEGO bricks.

Also actually exists, apparently from at least three different imitators. Here’s one:

https://www.amazon.com/Taojiyuan-Breaking-Merchandise-Building-Educational/dp/B0CCS2KWWL

Well, for varying levels of “exists”. That’s not a Lego set. Sometimes you see knock off Chinese bricks, not sure how they get away with that. And there is a huge community of Lego enthusiasts (my OP friend is one) who design their own “kits” (that only exist online) out of “real” Lego-spec bricks and figures. The internet is awash in these. Do they “exist”? Well… sorta?

Finally: is it really a BB kit if there’s no Walt or Jesse?

My OP Lego friend wanted to know if I could make a credible AI grandfather clock that could be made with actual bricks. I failed utterly: I kept getting clocks made of wood with Lego grandfathers. Or some other useless nonsense. Nothing someone could build.

So I said f-it and made some Cthulu Lego mantel clocks. Now we’re talking.

Not particularly credible, but pretty fun.

ETA I also tried dialing up a Lego skeleton clock which is an actual thing that doesn’t involve skeletons, and of course got this:

Huh, is it 39 o clock already?

WANT!

Yes it’s a complete sentence.

OK, I have to know: Did you tell it details in the prompt, or did it know on its own that the “alternate ending to Big” was supposed to include a new student coming to the school?

For what it’s worth, the real thing has actually been done.

And your skeleton clock DOES, in fact, have its gears and other workings exposed. Though that’s an awful lot of workings for a single clock.

The prompt included “new student girl being introduced in a middle school classroom”.

It says “Alter…something…Ending” on the blackboard. I assume that was also in the prompt somehow.