fushj00mang is an Asshole

Oooh, Pez-licious!

Come on folks, weren’t you all 20-something once? We were all convinced of our superiority and invulnerability at that age. Yeah, this guy is an asshole and will probably always be an asshole, and will vote Republican and smack his wife around verbally and abuse his children emotionally, attend church regularly and be convinced of his own moral superiority.

But life has a funny way of slapping the shit out of you on occasion. Not one of us is more than a couple of paychecks away from being that poor bastard on the street. Not one of us is beyond the red light runner who alters your life completely. Not one of us is exempt from stepping off the curb the wrong way, falling and crushing the usefulness out of a knee.

Hopefully, this arrogant, indestructible healthy specimen with complete contempt for his fellow human will have an epiphany one day, but rending him in this thread (or in any other) only feeds his immature ego. Like so many that flame and die on this board, if you all ignore him, he’ll eventually just go away.

There can be no peace but that which is forced by the sword.

I’ve been trying to educate him, but when they actively cling to their ignorance, it’s quite a chore…

Esprix

Which means…what, exactly, in relation to the quote? It seems like a non-sequitur. Did you read the entire post or is your outrage so complete that you have no time for rational discourse?

Today you are standing in a position that would please the friend and would
anger the enemy and all the infidels.
You will be victorious against the enemies and you are causing them to suffer.

Oh, I see…you had Chinese food for lunch and walked out with a bag of fortune cookies. Buh-bye now.

Ilsa, are you okay out there?

I tried reading that post, but couldn’t really follow it. It seemed to weird to get upset about.

What’s Security Forces…do you mean SP?

And who the hell takes PT in the AF? I’ve never did PT my entire four years in the AF, unless you count the mile and a half I had to run/walk the last week of Basic.

God, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

ALL MY FUCKING POSTS IN THIS THREAD WERE FAMOUS MILITARY QUOTES WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN RELATED TO THE MATTER AT HAND!!!
Way to fuck up my schtick.

Poor, poor Ilsa_Lund. Hoisted with his own pontoon. :wink:

NUTS!

The general’s nuts!

Robin

The general flipped at dawn.

Just kidding, dude!

:smiley:

Chill.

I was attempting humor with my own military quote. Was going to say “d’oh!” and figgered this was more original. Forgot the &*$%& smilie again.

Y’ALL DON’T BELONG IN THIS PLACE OF HONOR!

Bitchslaps everyone in this thread

SF. SP’s and Air Force Law Enforcement. Gate guards and cops. And yea, we PT, but the only other guys who PT as a unit at Shaw are the BB stackers. You know, when the ammo guys start running, its a good idea to be able to move faster than they can.

Wait a minute, fushball just came in here to clarify that? That’s it? No denials of assholism? Man… what a let down…

Gentlemen! You can’t fight here; this is the War Room!