FYI: A lady's corset provides minimal protection against a dildo attack.

It is now the beholden duty of all posters to this thread to spread the term 18"DHIBJD throughout the land, confusing the 'danes and causing those in the know to giggle uncontrollably. :smiley:

wheezing, crying, beating the desk, hoping the boss doesn’t wonder what I’m laughing at

I now have this indelible image of Beth with the Blue Dong of Death and Dismemberment that will haunt me to the end of my days.

But it just barely overshadows the rather amusing thought of you in Beth’s corset. :wink:

Well, the vertabrae inside (allows it to bend, flex, and hold shape) are plastic, so it would not set off the detectors. Tell you what- next time we fly, I’ll tape it to my leg. Of course, it’ll have to be taped to my right leg…there’s scarse room on the left for anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

And no, I’m not a crossdresser…though I do wear my wife’s undies to work on occasion, because she asks me to.
what?
You people need to get your minds out of the gutter. The marriage bed is sacred.

You asked for it. :eek: :eek:

I refuse to open that link :wink:

[Homer Simpson] mmmmmm…ice blue jelly… [/Homer Simpson]

Well, Liana_f, you’ve got them talking about it! :smiley:

Now my wife is going to want one for Christmas! Bah! What’s the big deal? It’s only 2 inches longer… :eek:

The 18"DHIBJD :eek: :eek: should always be referred to with 2 of these: :eek: :eek: , representing both the “double headed” and the “icy blue” aspects. My rule, but I think it’s a good one.

What does it say about me that when I read this thread the phrase ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the witch is dead. . . keeps running through my head?

I don’t believe that steel corset stays are period, and I won’t even begin to imagine the 14th century equivilant of an ice blue dong. Back in the day, my boyfriend once gave me a short blunt object suitable for thrusting. I think I still have it up in my attic. I would have given it back to him after we broke up, but his new girlfriend said he wouldn’t need it. It’s probably pretty brittle by now, after not being used all these years.

Band name!

More band names from this thread:

Forget the Dong
+2 Dildo of Smiting
Death Dong
Ice Blue Jelly

Cant. Catch. Breath. Going. To. Pass. Out.

Oh that’s some funny stuff, i may get fired, but I don’t care.

That would be a half-ell hand-dipped indigo-tallowed bougie.

That’s where the expression “burning the candle at both ends” comes from, by the way.

So it was sort of a “sword in the stone” situation, then?

Stonebow an armourer of note
Wore his wife’s corset over his scrote
She Smacked him quite hard
With a blue dildo, half yard
and

Damn damn damn. Someone help finish this limerick. There’s gotta be a good finish for this. Feel free to rearrange or change.

Since CosPlay scenarios thrill 'bow,
He was smitten with his helpmeet’s dildo,
When, clad in her corset,
He allowed her to force it –
And the dong left a mark that may still show.

(Sorry, there aren’t any rhymes for “corset” with an unambiguously percussive connotation. That’s my story, anyway.) :smiley:

The Great King Kull has given me this mighty weapon to smite my enemies.

Women will tremble before it in fear.
Men shall be ashamed of their manhood.
Children will have no idea what it is.

For I am Conan, the Dildoian.

I’ll give it a try, Spect Brain.

Stonebow, armourer of note,
A corset wore over his scrote.
His wife smacked his belly
With icy blue jelly,
Inspiring the epic he wrote.

Laina, very cool!

Sorry, but the Jedi Mind Trick won’t work here. I have to agree with the many others that have commented that once you hear the phrase “double headed, 18” ice blue jelly dong" it’s hard to forget it. In fact it just keeps echoing through the brain …

double headed, 18" ice blue jelly dong

Great idea, laina. Perhaps a good abbreviation of the term could be 18" :eek: :eek: