FYI: A lady's corset provides minimal protection against a dildo attack.

Pictures!!

<pounds table>

We MUST HAVE PICTURES!!

please?

Ok I’m taking bets:

How long before 18"DHIBJD makes its way into every new thread?

How long before we are sick of it? :smiley:

Worth the price of admission alone.

Because I am proud of my handiwork on this particular piece, I will humor those who have requested pictures.

Remember, this was a corset I made to wear under Medieval garb, so it’s not what one would expect to see in a Frederick’s catalog. It’s very plain-cotton and canvas. No lace, no see-through parts. It’s a utility garment.

Still, though, I think it looks pretty good. It laces in the back, and the lacing eyelets are hand sewn-no grommets! I am actually quite proud of this effort, and I’m now starting the dress to go over it.

Mods- all these pictures are work safe.

FB

Kick ass. (And not entirely utilitarian.)

Sounds kinda immoral to me!

Hey, isn’t jelly usually sort of flaccid? Umm?

I beg your pardon *all over * the place!! I happen to be Quite Firm.

[muttering]some people just go around spreading the most base stereotypes…[/muttering]

Thank You! I really thought this thread could not get funnier, then I got to your comment.

Wow, thank you one and all. I’m just glad to be reading this at home and not at work!

(And FaerieBeth, great work on the corset!

Regarding your photo, in SCA style, “Yes, the maiden is most comely.” - Meant as a compliment, not anything perverse.)
One question related to the OP (sort of) – How long would a DHIBJD :eek: :eek: need to be to make a good trebuchet?

Nice corset and way to go with the comliness(sp?) as well!

I used to have a busty girlfriend who made corsets, man, I really miss those days.

[/cover ass]although new girlfriend is perfection itself, obviousley[/ass covered]

I’m pretty sure that possession of an 18"DHIBJD automatically upgrades a maiden to wench-class.

Can’t…stop…laughing…snerk

Oh, and, uh, a very nice corset, Beth.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels explains how to really get Dark Ages on someone’s donkey:
“So he grabs the nearest thing at hand, which just happens to be a 15-inch black rubber cock … and then … he proceeded to beat poor Smitty to death with it.”

This may sound mean, but I wish you had broken a rib so I could hear a story about how you explained this to your doctor/insurance company.

Are the links broken now? I can’t see them.

Oh, and L@@K!!! A ZOOOOOMMMBIE THREAD!

Does the zombie feast on the brains of at least one of the heads of the DHIBJD?

If you were to go to the emergency room for treatment of dong-damaged ribs, and if you were still wearing your wife’s corset. What would you tell the nurse as to how you were injured?

I think I would have to go with the truth. Let them believe what they like.

Damn it! You may not resurrect 17-month old threads in which there are non-working links to a woman in a corset!

Grrr grumble growl

Well, it wouldn’t matter at all. They wouldn’t believe it and they’d substitute it with whatever story they wanted. All the more reason to make up a really good one on the ride to the hospital so they’ll buy it.