You wake up in a blank white room. The room has no windows and no doors (that you can see.) You have nothing with you.
Go.
You wake up in a blank white room. The room has no windows and no doors (that you can see.) You have nothing with you.
Go.
I pick up a bat and a baseball. I toss the baseball up, swing and a miss. I pick up the baseball and toss it up, swing and a miss. I pick the baseball and toss it up, swing and a miss.
Suddenly I’m in the park on a sun shiny day. I take my bat and ball and head to the baseball field.
How does this work?
Well, three strikes and you’re out.
[QUOTE=Improv Geek]
I pick up a bat and a baseball.
[/QUOTE]
No. When I said you have nothing with you, I did mean nothing.
I open the trap door in the floor and follow the tunnel outside. Then I go get a hot dog and think, “Huh, that was odd.”
Well, thank god. I can finally get a little peace and quiet. I lie down and go to sleep.
Oh, good. If there’s nothing I have to be doing, I’ll just go back to sleep. I’ve been needing this! Thanks!
[QUOTE=Sophie_Z]
No. When I said you have nothing with you, I did mean nothing.
[/QUOTE]
Well, there goes my suggestion of picking up a hammer, striking myself in the head, and knocking myself out, then.
[QUOTE=Sophie_Z]
No. When I said you have nothing with you, I did mean nothing.
[/QUOTE]
So much for the funny.
Have fun.
– IG
[QUOTE=Smeghead]
I open the trap door in the floor and follow the tunnel outside.
[/QUOTE]
There are no doors on your side. The point of the game is, you have to somehow find a way out.
Ok, I’ll bite –
[QUOTE=Sophie_Z]
The room has no windows and no doors (that you can see.)
[/QUOTE]
Search for secret doors.
plugh
I say, “OK, guys, very funny. Now let me out… Uh, guys? GUYS???”
I run headfirst at one of the walls, knocking myself out.
Game over.
I think outside the box.
Alternatively (and apologies if this is insensitive) I imagine a black lady. Now I have an egress.
I yell for the guard, and claim I’m deathly ill. Then when he comes in (thus revealing the actual location of the door), I conk him over the head and make my escape.
This always works. I done seen it in the pitcher shows.
Just go out the way you came.
Silly.
Sophie_Z, is there a right answer to this, or are you just looking for cleverness?
I’d call the room “Ideas”, because I’m out of ideas.
[QUOTE=tdn]
Sophie_Z, is there a right answer to this, or are you just looking for cleverness?
I’d call the room “Ideas”, because I’m out of ideas.
[/QUOTE]
No, there is no right answer. Use your ingenuity and your imagination.
[QUOTE=glee]
I think outside the box.
Alternatively (and apologies if this is insensitive) I imagine a black lady. Now I have an egress.
[/QUOTE]
Might be insensitive, but it was pretty damn funny.
I’d assume I was in a church, because that would mean I’d come to adore.