Gaydar in reverse: what celbrities can be conclusively ruled out as homosexual?

Inspired by this Cafe thread.

I’m basically proposing the inverse of the same question: which celebrities register the weakest (or even non-existant) gaydar readings? Folks for which their coming out would just seem to come from absolutely nowhere.

EDIT: it occured to me that the title is a bit absolute – it’s better cast as “which celebrities, in your opinion, are closest to being conclusively ruled out as homosexual?

Johnny Depp. He’s been romantically linked with several ladies, one enough to get her name tattooed on his arm, and yet he repeatedly chooses effeminate or at least un-masculine roles in movies, which makes me think he’s confident in his heterosexuality.

I don’t get a gay vibe off Johnny Depp at all but wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he came out as bisexual. He just seems confident and self-assured in general, and I could easily see all his public relationships just happening to be heterosexual while he may get a little guy on guy love from time to time.

Clint Eastwood
Chuck Norris
Anne Hathaway
Julia Roberts

Newman
Redford
Eastwood

Sean Connery
John Cusack
Bruce Willis

David Duchovny. I suppose with his sex addiction, he could get “desperate enough” to try males at some point. Although his show Californication, which he wrote, was pretty much about him banging hot women left and right.

Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, and the rest of the “Frat Pack” comedians - except for Owen Wilson. I think he could be a “maybe.”

Damn, I gotta start writing about banging hot chicks to get in on THAT action!

That would explain the nose.

Pierce Brosnan
John McCain

Wilt Chamberlain

The woman’s name on his arm is his mother’s.

William Shatner

Bill Clinton

Frank Sinatra – of course, he’d have to come back to life first, which might not be quite as shocking as his zombie homosexuality

I think **A shameful cracka **was referring to Depp’s Winona Forever tattoo.

No ping on the gaydar from

Woody Allen
Sarah Jessica Parker
Gwyneth Paltrow

Charles Bronson
Charlton Heston

Freaky, I was just thinking this earlier. My answer should’ve been thought of by most already!-Gene Simmons.

Yeah, but he had no women for 5.5 years.

Jack Nicholson.

Rainier Wolfcastle.

[80s_power_ballad]In the damn Haoi pit of hell, I learned how to love…[/80s_power_ballad]

Ron Jeremy.