General Questions has been renamed to Factual Questions

Stuff You Probably Hope I Learned In School

SYPHILIS

Yup. That should fix it. Meanwhile, I’ll be over here rearranging the deck chairs. Don’t mind the water.

Good, I hope it works out.

Working on it right now!

That’s just a bonus that comes along with the change. :smiley:

If we are taking votes, I second this.

Putting the “disease” into “social media” since 2021.

Pronounced “Throatwarbler Mangrove.”

We’re down on our knees, Cause no one wants a fellow with a social disease.

Factual Answers Please

Jeopardy style?

Still broken. The link in the menu at the top of the page works.

I used to pronounce it Gee Queue. Eff Queue sounds a bit dirty for FQ. More Pittish. Hey, Eff Queue!

It’s working for me. Are you referring to the link to Factual Questions in the Forum Jump section in the footer at the bottom of the page or are you referring to something else?

Works now when I reloaded. Interesting, since it failed right here before I did that, and I haven’t been to ATMB for months. Firefox must cache little tiny bits of a page.

This place is going to Hell in a formula V.

Seeking Only Factual Answers - SOFA!

Does “Do these pants make my ass look fat?” go into FAQ or IMHO? Or do we need another forum for Subjective Ass-Questions?

I think the new name is fine. It’s much more clear than the old name.

And here I was this whole time thinking that forum was exclusively for questions about military personnel with a rank of O-7 or higher.

You don’t remember General Jeremiad Scrimshaw Madeira McWashington Questions, the hero of the battle of Upper Windmill Junction Crossing during the Frostbite Falls rebellion on May 42, 1776? A glorious day for our boys in puce.

It’s still not clear enough. It should have been renamed to "Questions That Solicit Factual Answers Only, And Therefore Require Only Factual Answers Be Given, Not Opinions (QTSFAOATROFABGNO for short).

Now I’m confused about whether I need to include actual facts in the form of a question.

The forum should be renamed “Just The Facts, Ma’am”.

This would have been perfect!