Get A Haircut, Get A Blowjob

Karma being a bitch! Teenage angst! Internet Wars! Sibling Rivalry!

Laugh at their misfortune!

http://www.lolfbmoments.com/?p=844

He’s a jerk.

You’ve been scooped.

Yeah, but she’s still a whore.

I missed the part of the list where she accepted money in exchange for sexual favors.

He was breaking a house rule and got caught and because of this he tries to embarrass his sister? That’s real nice.

Hah. Ah well. Got this in an email and thought it was Christmas-appropriate.

Modmerge, bitte?

Um, call me old-fashioned, but making a physical list of guys and all the sexual favors she plans on bestowing upon them, based on their appearances, as well as having rainbow decorations just says…OK, I don’t know what it says, but its funny to me.

You’re right, he shouldn’t have done what he did, but she told their parents about his beer. If I was the Father, I would find the stash of beer a lot less egregious than finding my younger daughter’s sex list.

Oh horrors! She tattled on him possessing illegal substances! Yawn. I managed to make it to my 21st birthday. It’s actually not that hard. My sympathy for him is rather low.

Your sympathy for either of them should be equally low…they both brought this upon themselves…and it is funny.

Damnit, I thought this thread was going to tell me how to get a blow job by getting a haircut.

Nope. It’s actually quite sad. At least now the parents know to take away the kid’s Internet access when they ground him.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I still don’t see what she did wrong.

Sorry man. Sadly, I asked my wife about that…I really do need a haircut, but apparently, I don’t really need it that badly.

Broke the teenage siblings’ honor code.

Great, now this whole damn thing is spreading around the world, some poor girl’s reputation had been besmirched, and because it’s online it’ll never go away.

The Internet should be banned.

I blame Canada.

There’s already a thread about this, so I’m closing this one.