Giant Farting Robot(s)

OK. First of all, go read this thread if you want to know where this came from.

Second of all, GIANT FARTING ROBOTS!

Well, there’s only one right now. But I may make a sequel containing multiple giant farting robots.

Your puny sequels do not scare me. Prequels however…

[Darth Giant Farting Robot, and yes it’s as good as any name Lucas came up with.] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOphtbt[/Darth Giant Farting Robot]

I want more.

:smiley:

When I read this, I started to think of how much better it would be if the flash had real farting sounds. Then I started to think of how it would sound if the farts were to the tune of the very beging of “Funky Town”, the part without vocals. Then, I washed my brain out with bleach. :smack:

Don’t try to slap it in through your eye. That only makes it worse. Any professional brain bleacher will tell you that it should go in through the ear.

I so hate you right now. sigh

But Giant Farting Robots are always funny. :slight_smile:

What do you mean? That’s the best artificial fart sound on the Net! I made it myself!

As to the “I want more” person/people… Your wish is my command. Soon I will give you DARTH FARTING ROBOT in all his flatulent glory.

It just isn’t as “good” as homemade.

Funky Town!

I decided posting another thread in such a short amount of time is pushing my luck, so I’ll put the sequel/prequel here.

Ladies, gentlemen, and miscellaneous - I give you: Giant Farting Robots II: Darth Fartbot

Ah, thank you very much.

You’re welcome.

And no doubt the next time Harborwolf posts in this thread, we’ll end up with Round Three.

Sorry. Fresh out of good ideas for farting robots. Not the easiest group to write for and all.

What?! C’mon, there’s a million of 'em!

Giant Farting Voltron!
Giant Farting Truckasaurus!
Giant Farting Tom Servo!

More GFR’s!

Let’s not ignore Farting Dinosaurs!

I am suddenly seized with an uncontrollable urge to say “In Russia, giants fart you!” But that makes little sense, and is kinda gross if you think about it.

So, instead, I will simply praise the Giant Farting Robots I’ve seen thus far, and while I’m at it, try to stop singing “Funky Town.”

Personally I’d prefer Giant Farting cultural references I understand.

Come on, someone come up with some minor characters! We want more stuff along the lines of dead hamsters! And I’m using the roal “we” there, not the schizophrenic one!

Thank you, thank you. Both for the praise and for NOT saying the “giants fart you” thing.

Incidentally, “roal” is not a word. “Royal”, however, is. Just a neat little cultural note. [sub]cough I can’t type cough[/sub]

Giant Farting Voltron!
Giant Farting Truckasaurus!
Giant Farting Tom Servo!

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
**Both Models of Voltron!
Real Life Truckasaurus!