Giraffe Board Trouble Makers

What would explain your motivations for constantly trying to start a board war?

Hmmm.

I wonder?

Ah Beckdawrek, who am I bullying and how? Remember, the Pit existed far before either of us got here. Giraffe trolling and snark existed far before either of us got here. Pointing out a problem is bullying now? That might be what is meant by doublespeak.

Dude, you are very much NOT the victim here.

The piling on that is happening in this thread seems to be mostly in response to everyone thinking that YOU are the problem. It definitely does not prove your allegation that there is some sort of off-board conspiracy against you.

While the GB snark is what it is, I haven’t seen anyone intentionally trolling over here just to generate snark over there. You are correct that trolling here is actionable, though. Did you report these posts that you claim were trolling?

You are what you are, and it is what it is. Look at the man in the mirror.

No one cares about it.

Did you just equate snark with rape? :smack:

Ain’t nothing over there pre-dates you, sunshine.

I am cohort, hear me roar.

I lurk over there, for the reason that there’s something fundamentally wrong with my head, because I think about 90% of what they write is trifling, nasty bullshit, and they put up with some really toxic idiots over there (and I don’t mean the mods do, the posters do).

But on this issue they’re right. There’s no way you can characterize me as part of that brigade; here, they’re right.

Your topic ban isn’t a great thing, because it’s such a small thing, but it’s surely a step in the right direction.

I am hopeful that we’ll see more such steps in the coming days.

I’m closing this, too. No incitement to board wars. No snark in ATMB.

Enough.