Git outta town before PUNDOWN, foos.

For cod’s hake.

Stop! you’re giving me a haddock!
Halibut a little mercy?

C, E-Flat, and G walk into a bar, and the bartender says “I’m sorry. We don’t serve minors here.”

**anyrose. ** Whew. You should be arrested for indecent disclosure.

Aw, crappy! I just remembered I owed my friend Gil a fin.

Fish and music puns, huh? (cracks knuckles)

BASS-ically, I don’t whether you go for SOLE music, or ROCK-shrimp and ROLL. This is no FLUKE. You two, BLOWfish away.

“Gil a fin?” Is that a “Gilligan’s Island” joke? Or is Gil a girl?

If so, do you plan to give Gil a Howell soon, or will you just Skipper Gingerly, Professor love for another and then go marry Ann?

a termite walks into a tavern and asks “is the bar tender here?”

I’m like James Evans on “Good Times.” I’m on a Rolle.

This is all just pun and games, people. If you think I’m punny now, just give me another hour…

a cheese sandwich walks into a bar and the bartender says “I’m sorry, we don;t serve food here”

:: Cues Pink Panther theme music :: Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant,

The cheese sandwich said, “But rye not?” The bartender replies, “You may have enough bread, but this is a hip-hop bar, sp we need you to flash the cheddar.”

Eh. DO-OVER. “The bartender replied, 'Wheat need you to pay, and you don’t have the bread OR the cheddar.”

Fish puns? Now look, the fish puns are all well and gouda, but every edam time I open up a pun thread it smelts of fish. It’s enough to make me tear my herring out. You guys need to spice it up, to really relish a thread like this. Put some of the ol’ pepper on it. Why, time was a guy could expect a real rhubarb when he went into a pun thread, and everyone was perfectly okra with that.

Some say the penguin is mightier than the sword, but that’s no way to take flight. These puns here just don’t leopard of the page and grab the reader by the throat. No, you guys are just playing mice.

psi

I’m sigma tired of this amateur stuff. You beta liven things up around here, or I will bust a kappa in yo’ rear end. I am the alpha and the omega of the Olympian omphaloskepsis known as wordplay. Chi am here to tell you I know how to play the gamma, and if you watch me and take notes, I’ll show you how to get all your ducks in a rho.

Spatial Rift 47 trying to bring it!!

Alouette you slide on that one

Spatial Rift 47. This sounds like Greek to me, but whatever. OMIKRON say this once. THIS IS MY HOUSE. If PHI ever see NU step foot on my LAMDA again, TAU’ma knock you UPISILON the head, then put a KAPPA in your ass.

Don’t goat too far. Brie-tween you and me, I can do “Cheese” puns like a Whiz.

maybe, but they’re eggscruiating. Right now my brain is scrambled, but it doesn’t take a hard boiled detective to suss out the yolks.

Chicken? Don’t quail. You’re robin me of all my fun if you quit. Ostrich you out!

My egg-sellence will not be deinied!!