Glass Masters? More like ass masters...

I’ve seen them too, and always thought they were local (I’m from Ohio), and always thought the man was Jim Varney #2. Terrifying stuff, those Glassmasters Ads. The Glassmaster Man just has a certain rapist/stalker vibe to him. At any rate, Zette…I feel your pain. shudder

You know, I was sitting here looking through the auto glass section in the phone book (I need a repair - this is not what I do for a fun rockin’ time on a Saturday night, I promise), and I saw the Glass Master’s full page ad there. I knew they sounded familiar for some reason…
Now I’m debating whether to call them or not.

I’ll WAG that they are in the crystal methamphetamine trade. Bunch of uneducated rural folk, mixing up some crank in the trailer, and advertising their fine brew on local televison. God bless rural America, and its de facto libertarianism. (Notes: 1. This was of course, a joke. 2. For those who didn’t get it, “Glass” is a term for crystal meth).

LC

Not five miles from where I’m typing this, is a storefront with the alarmingly hand-painted sign “Crack Master” We’ve been hoping it’s an auto glass repair shop…

Crack Master? Could be a plumbing supply house…

Caveat Emptor. We had them over to replace some glass, and they had to redo it a second time upon using the wrong glass (wrong tint, thickness, etc.) and not cleaning up the mess well. It was a door window. It works at 90% performance today.