Gmail invites up for grabs

I’ve got 4 invites. First come first serve. No pushing or shoving. No cutsies.

Email in my profile or on my website.

Ooh, me! Pick me!

Email sent.

Email sent. And thank you for the offer.

Love the user name, btw.

Here’s another one…

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-722ef25776-89b5c86a28-3b97de394b

Have fun, kids.

Whoa. You actually managed to give yours away? I have to pay people to take mine.

i dont actually know anything about gmail other than the fact that its supposed to be really cool. whats the deal with it anyways? why is it better than anything else?

How long is this beta testing gonna be?
Are they trying to make it a desireable, exclusive brand that only cool connected people have access to?

I got mine last week!

You have to be invited to have an account, and anyone who has an account will eventually get more invites to pass out.

One left…

Is it too late to grab one? :smiley:
czarcasm1@yahoo.com

It has a different way of categorizing emails, instead of just putting them in folders, you can put stars and crap on them so you can scroll faster and spot what you want. Plus it looks a lot different.

All gone. Don’t lock my thread though, just let it fall. I might need it later. :slight_smile:

On Preview, I saw your post, so you’re the last one. Email me your first and last name, I have to have that to send the invite.

You’re on my forum, aren’t you?

I have 4 to pass on. camigi at gmail.com

For anyone who doesn’t quite know what the deal with Gmail is or if it’ll be useful – hey, why not take an invite and find out? I have lots to give away. Email the.earthling(a)gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Yes, I am.

I have ten.

silver.fire@gmail.com

Here’s some for you.

I porlly have some more at my other account, mail i.am.rick.james.biatch [at] gmail.com

I know. I wouldn’t mind getting them out of my accounts.

I have 8 to give away. I find doing the links irritating, so e-mails to the address in my profile or to Lcarscad at gmail dot com will get you one.

Okay, since people actually seem to want them: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, take them.

Or anyone who wants one or wants to give theirs away, go here

Okay, thanks.