God hates denmark!!

Not quite sure what to make of this – I mean it is obviously the opinion of main stream Christians, but eh, some of this really really opened my eyes.

There is a lot of stuff I didn’t know, but thankfully my horizons have been enlarged now.

For example:

“Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! “

or

“The Danes invented rape!”

Did you know all this? Why hasn’t anyone told me? What should we do to stop those damn danes?

Link:

The Albanians invented jaywalking

Don’t worry about it. It’ll work itself out.

And have them load up in the longboats and pillage our helpless shores? :eek:

Oh wow - that thread goes to 52 pages of intense insanity - someone please tell me this is a joke and that no one really is THAT simple minded. Please ?

Yes, Landover Baptist is a parody site.

“The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.”

Sorry - move along - nothing to see here…

They killed 80 or 90 Swedes who they had promised amnesty to. Granted, this was some time ago.

More recently (in 2006), they charged me $60 for a hair dryer. Stupid unfavorable exchange rate…

When we were there, the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde was working on a Viking ship that they were planning to sail to Ireland. They’re coming after us.

I love this part:

Yes, this is the dream of every girl who’s been raped . . . to marry her rapist.

According to the REAL people-hater, he also hates America, Canada, Ireland, Sweden etc. Apparently, he now just hates the world, so all countries can share the [del]love[/del] hate, at godhatestheworld.com (I don’t feel like giving him a link.)

Finally we get some recognition for all of our hard work! Where would the world be if it hadn’t been for our contribution. Took us a lot of time to come up with all that stuff, too.

If you’re thinking of the Sea Stallion it already went there and came back.

Cool, but dammit, if it’s a Viking boat, I want blood and thunder in that video. Raging seas, shields on the gunwales, lightning flashing through the sky, ice-rimed rigging, the works. And would it be too much to ask to have a freaking sea serpent around?! Your video is like a lovely cruise on a yacht. THE VIKINGS DIDN’T HAVE YACHTS!!!

;), in case it’s needed.

What happened to you Denmark (and Norway)? You used to be cool.

Have you been there in winter lately?

Of course God hates Denmark. They don’t even play in the SEC.

I thought this was going to be a link to a new page on Fred Phelp’s “God-hates-everyone-who-isn’t-Phred” website.

Some consolation is that if they use butter as lube, it’s really, really good butter.

god must hate denmark, he (she, or it) let the aussies beat them at soccer yesterday…! :smiley:

Yup, something’s definitely rotten there. Probably all the herring.

Odd - Denmark seems to be one of the very few countries in the world that God doesn’t hate, according to Fred Phelp’s God Hates The World map (yes, I just checked). Weird. I wonder why they are special?