[Old] GoGo On Vacation! -A Holiday MMP

I’ve done enough evening smoking that I swapped two colors in my project. I sent a pic to Mom to ask if she thought I should rip it all out and she took so long to find the pic that I smoked enough to decide that I liked it just how it was.

Mom is regretting her color choice…she’s working Christmas colors. I had wondered about green hearts when she picked those colors, but she said she was bored with our usual ones…so no sympathy.

VBC and GG seemed to be getting along today until GG wanted her to play when she just wanted some mutual grooming. There is a kitty bed on their human bed because of course there is and VBC curled up there for a nap without him. GG curled up around the bed and shoved his head against her, so she gave him a few token licks and curled back up and pretended to go to sleep. GG went to sleep and VBC got out of the bed and dragged it on top of GG, then got back in the bed to take her afternoon nap.

GG couldn’t figure out what was going on, so just laid flat on the bed and rolled his eyes at me until hubs heard me laughing and came in to rescue GG from smothering or whatever would have been the result of the abuse the poor kitteh was suffering.