Gonna get drunk, right about.... now.

It’s been one hell of a year, work wise. Pulling all-nighter marathons while sprinting at the same time.

For the first time since Feb, 2011, I have entered the clearing, and I think I shall have myself a little celebration.

Rum & Coke for starters. Time to get shitfaced for a change and stop and smell the vomit.

ahhhhh…

Cheers!

Punch C57 on the jukebox and park a quarter to reserve the next table. You deserve it and the next round’s on me.

Sounds like a good plan, have one for me.

Well, I feel I need to step in here and add a comment about responsible drinking…

It is highly overrated.

Drink a toast to the Dope!

Must… not… comment on… drink choice!

Seriously now, happy hangover!

Personally, I’d be pounding jagerbombs by the pint. But rum and cokes (rums and coke? rums and cokes?) are an American tradition. Why do you hate America?

Because if I don’t, they’ll revoke my librul card, and I need that to get discounts on organic milk at the co-op! I’d have been drinking Jameson by the liter, but then again, I’m a lush.

HI CMYK! HOW’S YOUR HEAD THIS MORNING? HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

All I had in the house was some old Captain’s left over from christmas, and not nearly enough tequila.

Anyhow, mission accomplished.

Where’s the Tylenol?

whoa whoa geeeez… what’s with the yellin’?.. and can you turn off the sun, thanks?

You should try some… inspiration and then make your own CMYK cocktail. You’ll have to figure out the specific densities, but something like… blue curacao, cranberry juice, banana schnapps (can’t think of anything yellow unless you count beer), and Jägermeister. Sounds… disgusting, but I’m sure you can do better.

IANAD, but next time take ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil) instead.

Yeah, never get tylenol near a drinking session. IANAD, but if I understand correctly, tylenol is toxic to the liver if the liver is dealing with alcohol at the same time.

Sounds like it’s time to get drunk again! You’re already way behind me! Woooooo Sunday night! …Oh shit it’s Sunday!! Work tomorrow. Errrr, send me some of that tylenol my way willya?

If you start right now, the hangover might wear off by Monday morning.

I laughed. So hard.

About the only thing that would hurt more is slipping rum into the OPs morning coffee. Or worse, mixing a rum/coke behind them and waving it under-nose with a cheerful “…hey, does this smell funny to you…?” :eek: :o :frowning:

I’m about to crack open my new fifth of Bombay Sapphire gin. Will drink a G&T for you.

You all are inspiring me to drink. I have rum but no coke. Anything else go well with rum? Actually it’s a pretty damn good rum, I could just drink it straight.

ETA: I have margarita mix but no tequila. Anyone ever tried rum and margarita mix?