Goodbye, Straight Dope

Hey! I’ll have you know that I am up to level 248 on the Jungle Jewel game.

Go away, pustule. I am having a little talk with someone who, odious as he is, is worth a truckload of you.

I…win?

True that, thank you for putting me in my place.

I haven’t even played Jungle Jewel.

But I do know what pastiche means.

Careful, everyone! We’ve got an Internet Tough Guy here! Czarcasm may be a coward, but we all know Scumpup don’t play that way!

Don’t piss the bed again tonight, you schmuck.

I, too, measure k9bfrienders by the truckload. And I unload them with a pitchfork.

Look up Czarcasm’s own posts on his “pacificsm,” shitheel.

My favorite is Cornish pastiche.

Pastiche? Isn’t that that anise-flavored drink the French like to sip during summer at the beach?

Ok, I’m going to admit up front that I didn’t read the 6 pages of crap before this, but the OP’s point of this being a left wing leaning board only really should apply to the pit, IMHO, and Elections forums, and to some degree GD. But when Fotheringay-Phipps, who is generally on the right wing side of the board asked a question about a water valve, we just straight up answered his question and tried our best to help him. So the OP is just having a hissy fit, at least when it comes to his characterization of the SD not fighting ignorance. If you hang out on the forums where people express opinions, yeah, it’s a bit lopsided, but not everywhere. Hell, I’m not gonna search for it, but I think we’ve even did the same for Clothy a time or two.

I gave him some advice about lawn mowing issues he was having.

Was he trying to figure out how to mow his lawn without ever turning left?

For those that don’t want to search on their own, it’s here

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=704624&highlight=pacifist

One of my favorites, because it’s so tardtastick.

The maunderings of flat earthers should be respected? Are you serious?

At first I thought you must be whooshing us but then your post went on and on. Was it just a more subtle kind of whoosh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Much much worse.

Well, now that fucknut is gone, I guess I’ll come back.

Shit. I knew that would happen.

Is that the right way to use the term “whoosh”? I thought a whoosh was not the joke/sarcasm itself, but when the joke/sarcasm is missed, i.e. when the intent of the post “whooshes” right by.

It was obvious to me that Buck Godot’s post was solid sarcasm, by the way:

Quick, post an Obama quote of your choosing so we can decide whether or not we got the good side of this trade.

But how could he fish for attention that way?