Gray's Anatomy's T.R. Knight comes out of the closet. He is gay!

[QUOTE=Equipoise]
. . . I don’t even know who Isiah Washington is . . .
[/QUOTE]

Yes you do.
[QUOTE=Isaiah Washington]
Tuffi was a good bitch, and I gave her what every good bitch wants, a bone.
[/QUOTE]

I meant McDreamy (gag). I wasn’t aware that there were other McDudes running around.

[QUOTE=lissener]
Yes you do.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, got it!

Said to him: “You wanted to tussle. We tussled.”

[QUOTE=Big Bad Voodoo Lou]
Y’all are crazy. Callie (Sara Ramirez) is the sexiest woman on a show full of attractive actresses, although Addison and Cristina aren’t far behind. God forbid we have an attractive woman with curves and a little bit of weight on television as a sex symbol!
[/QUOTE]

It’s not her curves - her face always struck me as being more on the masculine size. I have nothing at all against full-figured women.