Great, another fucking troll

Meet Pleks, another drooling moron from the internet cesspool.

Maybe they just can’t get any attention at the sort of boards you would expect them to thrive. I mean, if what you say is almost exactly the same thing as the guy before you and the one after.

(I wonder, do other message boards typically have “likes” or something akin? I wouldn’t know, being entirely monogamous, board wise. Except for a brief and sordid fling with a long-necked ungulate.)

What a cunt.

Awww, someone isn’t getting enough attention at 4Chan and thinks he can shock us. D’awwww.

Good news is that pleks is too stupid to last very long.

Yeah, I was arguing with him a bit before I figured out that he isn’t serious, and stopped.

Thanks; now I know another guy not to pay attention to.

Add Calico Jack to the list. Pseudo-intellectual crap. Begin with a typical straw-man fallacy, wrap it up in a smug exterior, and half-bake to perfection.

Someone’s awful butthurt to make a call out thread. Why do you care about his opinion so much anyway and try to hide that you care behind this veil of calling him childish names?

You think he’s a repressed trollosexual? Black capsule. Only thing to do.

Too special for the Omnibus Trolls R Us thread? He/she/it will probably be gone in a week.

Wow, your keen insight into my character is just so penetrating and wise that I now see the error of my ways. Perhaps you could just go fuck a cactus.

Because it’s the Pit and it’s the place to do it? :dubious:

He bumped an 18 month old zombie about Emma Sulkowicz to make this “contribution.”

My good man, you’re feeding another worthless troll by responding.

Maybe the Stormfront server crashed again. lol

Since when is “cunt” childish?

Why not ban the fucker right now? We know damn well it’s going to happen, let’s just save ourselves the aggravation.

It’s important to give people a fair and impartial trial before we hang them.

His argument is nonsense, but I can’t help but be envious of the amount of free time he has to construct it.