Greg the Bunny- Cancelled?

FOX is showing a second episode of Bernie Mac at 9:30. Will Greg be back next week?

According to Seth Green (in an interview on Letterman last week), the show will return near the end of May with new episodes.

According to Seth Green (in an interview on Letterman last week), the show will return near the end of May with new episodes.

D’oh!

To make up for the double post (damned server, yeah, it was the server) I checked www.tvtome.com and it’s lists a total of 13 episodes which is a standard half-season order.

As of this very moment, there are two more episodes of GREG THE BUNNY. One will air Wednesday, May 29; the other will air Wednesday, June 5. Time for both is 9:30 p.m. eastern. (I am program director at a FOX television station. That’s how I know. But, as always, schedules are subject to change.)

As of this very moment, there are two more episodes of GREG THE BUNNY. One will air Wednesday, May 29; the other will air Wednesday, June 5. Time for both is 9:30 p.m. eastern. (I am program director at a FOX television station. That’s how I know. But, as always, schedules are subject to change.)