Guess what I found under my mouse pad?

26 cents! A quarter and a penny! Oh, happy happy joy joy!

Oh darn, I thought this was going to be a puzzle. I was going to guess cat fur. Just remember not to spend it all at the same place.

::deb walks out mumble, mumble, mumble::

hell, I assumed that it was another thread about the elections, and you’d just found those missing Florida ballots…

I thought you were going to say mouse droppings.

Now that was a let down, I was thinking you were going to say you found the mouse pads genitalia.

Damn! I thought this was going to be a guessing game! My guess was…Pubic hairs?

I was going to guess a post-it with your password on it.

A postage stamp, a pickle, and a piece of cheese.

Maybe its not right, but you could have had a little mouse party…

I found a desk under mine. :slight_smile:

I found the mouse’s downstairs neighbors…

wring and Dire Wolf, you just got me in trouble for laughing out loud at work!! :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

friedo, if we put your 26 cents with the quarter I found in my pencil cup the other day, we could buy and share a Coke (or a Pepsi, if you prefer). Such wealth!! :wink:

MomCat

I wonder how many people looked under their mousepad after reading this post? I did. I didn’t find anything. Damn the luck. :frowning:

How many of us don’t even have mouse pads? I don’t. My dad told me I “didn’t need one.” Blindly, I believed him. Perhaps…I was wrong? Was I screwed by the system?

Now i lack the chance to overturn my pad in search of gold, riches, and Floridian ballots. Woe is me.

I don’t have one. I’ve got a nifty lil’ optical mouse (I guess it’s a girl–no ball :)) that doesn’t require a mouse pad…(and no, you dirty-minded bastards, I’m not gonna make that joke ;))