Happy Birthday, Heloise!

I hope you’ve had the happiest of days today, and may this year be filled with dreams come true, lots of love, and fun, fun, fun!

Happy Birthday, Heloise!

Heloise! Take better directions for the next fest!
Happy Birthday, you… you… you wonderful person, you.

Happy Birthday Heloise! I hope you have a wonderful time and get everything you want (even if that includes purple nipples). :wink:

Happiest of Birthday’s to you, Heloise!

May the skies smile upon you, (well, they probably will since you live in CA) may your stocks grow in value, (and if so, I hope you have some of the same ones I do) may your life get better and better with each coming day!

Have a very, very good day, dear…any friend of Shayna’s is worthy of only the very best of things!

Scotti

Happy birthday, Heloise.

You’ve attracted a few of my favorite poster, any friend of theirs gets my best wishes for a wonderful and happy birthday and every other day for that matter.

Jim

Thank you guys, so much! It’s nice to be able to share a birthday with well-wishers instead of thinking about my old maidom. :smiley: And thank you, Shayna, the evening wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Happy Birthday!
Old Maidom!? Pffth. You are an everlastingly young crazy fun godess.
Happy Birthday!

pat

• I hope you had a great day!

Looking forward to seeing you again, sometime. Have a great year - here’s wishing best of luck in your new endeavour. I’ll hoist a wee cup for you in France tomorrow.

S. Norman

Here’s hoping you had a very happy birthday. Heloise!

Your birthday was yesterday?? Happy (belated) birthday! Hope you had a great one!

“Old maid”? Well you’re not old, and with looks like yours I doubt you’ll be unmarried very long! (Unless you want to.)

The happiest of birthdays to you!

:slight_smile:

Pat, Woo-hoo! I like this! Can I use it as my sig line?

Thank you, Spiny, but if it’s going to be wee, make it something strong, eh? :wink:

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes, Cajun and Lola. I did have a great birthday, and a great weekend to boot!

Johnny L.A., keep it up, flattery will get you lots of places! :slight_smile:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Glad it was a good one. :slight_smile:

Of course, consider that your birthday present!

pat

ps:
Woohoo, cheap gift! :slight_smile: