Happy Birthday, PapSett

I’m glad things are going so well for you. May the day bring many horse slobbers and puppy kisses.

StG

Happy Birthday!

Happily Birthilday!

Happy Birthday!

Pretend I got you this horse blanket:

Awesome!

Pretend I didn’t make you this cake.

Oohhh…virtual birthday gift shopping…

A blingy western saddle for Jewel.

And for home - Gordon breed winner at Westminster.

Happy Birthday! I hope you like your prezzies!

StG

Happy birthday, Papsett!

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a great life!

Happy Birthday, PapSett!

I didn’t get you 100 Slim Jims…enjoy not having them!
-D/a

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

Awww thanks guys! I am just now seeing this thread!! I’ve been practically living at the barn the last 4 days… and that is a very good thing!

Can’t wait to see Jewel in the blingy saddle… she is gona look AWESOME in it! And I LOVE the wings horse blankie… that is too cool!

Nick is gona be jealous as all get out when the Westminster winner moves in, but he’ll get over it if I share the Slim Jims! Ai’t sharing the cake tho! :slight_smile:

PapSett - To look up your birthday I queried your name and the word Birthday and came up with your post from two years ago. See how much better your life is now? I’m very happy things have turned themselves around for you.

StG

Thank you StG. Even 6 months ago, I couldn’t have imagined my life would be so, so different. I don’t feel like the same person at all. I am very grateful for the blessigs I have found.

Happy Birthday PapSett…I’m sending you an ‘n’ for your special day!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Happy Birthday!

I hope your day was mahvelous!

LOL Kambuckta… I appreciate it! The ‘N’ sticks on my keyboard badly, so I can use it!