Happy birthday to SpoilerVirgin, interface2x, imthjckaz, Flymaster! :)

Okay, this is the first birthday thread from me in some time, but I just had to come out of hiding (haha, yeah right) and let my inner “birthday queen” out. Mind you, I haven’t actually looked to see if this is a duplicate of any birthday threads around yet. So if it is, I apologize. Still had to get the word out, though. :slight_smile: Double happiness might mean extra server burden, though… and for that, I am sorry if it is a duplicate thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPOILERVIRGIN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INTERFACE2X!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IMTHJCKAZ!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLYMASTER!!!
Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Did you know that you all share your birthday with (among others) Wayne Osmond (51), Shania Twain (37), Jason Priestley (33), and LeeAnn Rimes (20)? This was also the day that the 15-year marriage of Prince Charles and Princess Diana officially ended with the issuing of the divorce decree. (I hard all this on the radio just now, or got it in my email)

I hope you all have a very wonderful day celebrating with family and friends. If any of you see this thread in the midst of celebrating, I’d like to know what you’re doing to mark this occasion, if anything. May you be blessed this year with whatever makes you happy: friends, family, adventure, health, etc. Take care of yourselves and remember to have fun!

SpoilerVirgin, I like your screen name. :slight_smile: It just makes me think of

interface2x, I have always wanted to say that I really appreciated the brief time we had to talk on Yahoo a couple of months ago. You seem like a very nice guy, and I hope that this year brings you many blessings and hoped-for wishes.

imthjckaz, I just received a notification of your reply to my LJ, and will check it out as soon as I finish posting this. Oh, what the heck. I’ll read it now. Opening up more than one browser window will NOT automatically result in this computer crashing. (or that’s what I tell myself, anyways) All right, I’ve seen it and replied to it. I hope you have a very good year, and much happiness in the months and years to come.

Flymaster… well, what to say? I still remember that time you were going about all confused in chat because our names only differed by a letter, and the transposition of just two letters besides. (I was just going by “Flamster,” and he went with his whole screen name) Glad we got that sorted out relatively quickly and without fuss. I wish nothing but the best for you, and hope you have fun this year.

F_X

Awwwwww…thanx so much Flamsterette_X! I enjoyed our chat, as well.

And Happy Birthday to the others!! :slight_smile: