Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

I suppose many of us will be involved with real-life family and friends over the next few days. Nonetheless, I wish all them members of my SDMB family a Happy happy and a Merry merry.

“And a safe and rapid journey home if that be your heart’s desire.”

Ditto! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to everybody on the boards. I hope you all can be as happy as I am right now. (Okay, not right now, since I’ve got a cold and all that, but then this isn’t about me.)

Og bless us, every one!

You forgot Joyous Solstice, but I’ll add it :slight_smile: Happy Ho Ho to every and all.

Happy Holidays to my extended cyber-family!

Group hug!

I was hoping someone would start a thread like this. Happy Christmas, and Happy Movie and Pizza Day to the non-Christmas people. Happy New Year!

And to you Paul.

And a Happy and Joyous holiday to all.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Good fortune to one and all!

“And, hey…let’s be careful out there.”

And Happy Holidays from H. Jon Benjamin. (There’s a link about halfway down the page, plus more at the bottom).

Merry Christmas to all, and looking forward to a Happy New Year (2008)!

A very happy Christmas and New Year to all Dopers, whoever and wherever you are, and however you choose to celebrate {or ignore} them.

Peace and Love,
                                           Case

Happy Christmas, season’s greetings, happy non-denominational holiday period, Happy whatever you follow, have a good’un you guys.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to Dopers of all stripes everywhere!

"That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."

Merry Christmas one and all.

May Each and Everyone Of You Not Lose Your Marbles or Temper During Your Annual Dinner With The Relatives.
:smiley:

Paul A Happy Christmas to Onan, too!

I and Onan thank you.

This year give your family something they will never forget. Give them the bird!

I’m glad for this thread as well. So, if:

You hold rememberance fond for the end of a 9 month cycle and that which it brought forth for the purpose of defending you from a guy with a rather vermillion complexion and cloven feet: I wish you tidings of comfort and joy!

Or, if:

You fill your little offsprings heads with sweetmeats and a strange and portly man whom is obsessive compulsive about giving away small plastic things that break within a week and seems to be confused as to whether he wants to be a pirate or a character in a Julie Andrews musical with a fondness for filth and brooms: HoHoHo (and a bottle of rum for your eggnog) and a Merry Christmas to you.

Or, possibly:

You dance about with a hat made of a flimsy metal material rambling on and on about how places of convenience for the purchasing of items and beastly execs with large armies of men who carry recording devices and sticks to magnify your voice have signed a pact with the unholy leaders of your land to make sure that you will undoubtedly go into debt so far as to never return: Well, at least you’ll have the comfort of knowing you’ll have something to bitch about all next year. Since that seems to be what truly makes you happy, Happy Holidays!

Or, if your:

One of the many other specific groups I left out, have the comfort that the only group I know you belong to, and there for stereotype you to, is the fact that you’re a Doper. And truth be told, I can’t possibly think of a group I would rather be associated with. I love you all.

Merry-something-or-other from the bottom of my filthy lil’ heart:
-Your Cheerfully Festive Resident MeatBeast

Glaubt mir ich hab den Weihnachtsmann mit eigenen Augen gesehn. Er ist zu Zeit bei uns zu Haus und hält sich dort versteckt. Er riecht nach Äpfeln und nach Schnee, er kommt wohl grade aus seinem Wald. Seine Augen sehn so traurig aus ihm ist bestimmt ganz kalt…

Frohe Weihnacht ich hoffe es geht euch gut!
Seid nicht böse über meine Flucht.
Ich schau euch trotzdem von hier oben beim feiern zu.

Aww, ShibbOleth, that’s such a sad poem. Beautiful, though.

Thank you, Paul. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Dopers: Merry Christmas!

That’s just half a verse of a song (and part of the refrain) by Die Roten Rosen (who are really Die Toten Hosen. It usually pops into my head this time of year. It’s tough getting German songs stuck in your head. Maybe it was a poem first, though.