Happy thoughts for my father-in-law, please

Okay, let’s try this one more time …

My father-in-law has been having some problems lately; a lot of coughing, some pains. Finally convinced him to go to the doctor and took him to the hospital this morning for a routine catheterization to see if there was any blockage. Boy, was there ever. They kept him there and emergency quadruple bypass surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Any spare happy thoughts you might have would be much appreciated.

All the best vibes I can muster are headed his way. Sounds like he got there just in the nick of time.

goodness! sending thoughts and prayers .

I will keep him in my Positive Vibes today & tomorrow. Please let us know how everything goes. Best Wishes.

Oh my! Well, I am sending my best happy thoughts and prayers his way.

(((((Euty )))))

You know where I’m at if you need anything, my friend. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sending good vibes your FIL’s way. Glad he finally listened to you and went to see the doctor.

You got it, Euty - he’s in my thoughts.

He’s in my thoughts, Euty.

I’m sorry he’s not well…best wishes to you and your family.

My friend, your father-in-law has my thoughts, and you have my attention, if you need it.

Contact me if you need to, man.

Of course, dear. He’ll be in my prayers tonight, and tomorrow. And all the best wishes for a speedy recovery.

{{{{{{Euty}}}}}}
{{{{{{Euty’s FIL}}}}}}
{{{{{{Euty’s family}}}}}}

Many happy thoughts to Euty’s dad-in-law are hereby on their way. I hope he does well tomorrow and forever after.

You, too, Eutychus! :slight_smile:

Love and prayers and positive healing thoughts coming your FIL’s way, and to you and the rest of your family too. Especially your MIL’s way. Open heart surgery is very frightening, even though it is almost always successful these days. My BIL had a quintuple bypass one month ago. He is doing very well, but it was a scary few days for my family. I hope and pray that your outcome will be just as positive.

You know where to reach me if you want to talk, and I would love to help if I can.

Much Love,

Cheri

Euty, Best wishes to you and your family. We’ll be sending good DoperVibes[sup]tm[/sup] your way.

All the best.

My thoughts are with your father-in-law and your family.

Good luck to your family & you.

Prayers and love for your father in law.

Best of luck, Euty, through all this.

{{{Euty and fam}}}