Happy Thoughts, Please

To Lee, Tim, Diana, John, and to you, Cristi, positive thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated.

Good luck and happy thoughts from here, too. Best of luck to him for recovery.

As of the time my husband left the hospital this morning (around 4 am, I think), Lee was off the respirator, conscious, & breathing on his own. He was having trouble speaking, but had control of his motor skills. He’s still in the hospital, but we haven’t heard anything yet today. I’m takng that as a “no news is good news.” Tim is one of Lee’s closest friends, so if he’d worsened at all, Lee’s girlfriend would have called.

I’m home this afternoon basically because my husband is just whipped. He got next to no sleep last night, and right now, he’s more or less incapable of taking care of the kids. So I came home, so he can take a nap, go to the bar & finish tearing down the gear, go visit Lee at the hospital, then go play his gig tonight.

Thanks, everyone. We really do appreciate it.

I will send good and happy vibes for Lee’s continued recovery.

Cristi darling, you have (as always) prayers, positive healing thoughts and best wishes coming your way from oh-so-far away…but no less heartfelt, just from a distance. May your friend’s stroke be one of those mild ones that allows him to regain full health really soon.

Love you, dear! Hang in there, and hug Tim for me.

Much Love,

Cheri

The doctors have decided to transfer Lee to a different hospital, for surgery. He’s currently at a hospital here in Flint, but he’s going to be moved to Henry Ford, in Detroit. I’m not sure what the surgery is for, but apparently Lee’s condition is more serious than was originally believed.

Please keep the positive vibes coming. We really do appreciate them.

good grief. i hope all goes well with lee. y’all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Positive vibes comin’ your way.

Sending many good vibes & positive thoughts. Was it a stroke or an aneurysm?

My Mom (age 45) had a brain aneurysm that burst, initially it was thought to be a stroke until she was Life Flight’ed from our small town hospital to a large Medical University. They diagnosed it accurately and knew they couldn’t handle it. She was sent to a third hospital and had brain surgery. The statistics were grim (very grim). I am happy to tell you she is now back to work with no complications, 4 months after surgery. She was very fortunate, and she knows it. I don’t mean to hijack your thread, I just want you to know that there is hope!

::vibing his vibing-est::

Sorry to hear this, Persephone. I’m sending good thoughts.

Good thoughts coming toward y’all, Cristi. Continue to keep us posted as you know more, ok?

{{{{Cristi}}}}
{{{{Tim}}}}
{{{{Lee}}}}
{{{{All of Lee’s Family and Friends}}}}

Good thoughts and prayers heading your way. Keep us posted, OK?

I hope everything goes well for Lee and that he recovers fully and quickly.

Wow, feel the vibes comin’ off this page! I’m transmitting my own as well. Hang in there for him, and for each other.

I hope Lee recovers and that you and your friends will continue to be there for him!

My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

I hope Lee is doing okay. I’ll say a prayer for ya’ll.

As I am typing this, it has been two days, so that must be a good sign?

Best wishes to everybody.