Has anyone on "Family Guy" ever commented on Brian's bestiality?

Hee! He tried so hard to say it with dignity. Hahahaaa!

I loved the bit with Meg and the wooden cross. I think they do a great job melding Brian’s ‘human-ness’ with his ‘dog-ness’, if that makes any sense.

Well, if you want to get technical about it (and of course you do, since this is the Dope, and that’s what we do 'round these parts), then Brian having sex with a human isn’t bestiality – at least on Brian’s part.

Now if Brian were to hook up with one of the bears from The Cleveland Show, then you’re talking bestiality. I can imagine MacFarlane doing something like that – probably just before TCS gets cancelled :smiley:

Well, he’s still having sex with a different species.

I think what they’re getting at isn’t that Brian is committing bestiality, but that the women he sleeps with are.

I also remember a scene, don’t remember the episode and it was probably a throwaway gag anyway, where he kept barking uncontrollably at some black guy (not Cleveland, I think), then regaining control and apologizing, once saying he’s actually not racist, he doesn’t know where that came from, only to start up barking again.

Oh, and in the episode with new Brian, he moves out of the house because they dote so much on the new dog, and ends up crashing at Cleveland’s place. Brian goes outside to relieve himself, but Cleveland insists on putting Brian on a leash, claiming strict leash laws or something like that.

There was also an episode where Brian got picked up by the cops for being out without a leash, and they kept calling him “boy.”

“You out chasing cars, boy?”

Right after he breaks up with Jillian (the hot but dumb one played by Drew Barrymore), he’s chatting with a woman at a party. They’re both talking about how they just got out of a relationship, and Brian asks the girl out.

“Eww, you’re a DOG!”

I recently saw an episode where Brian expressed interest in a teenage girl. Stewie pointed out that she was only 16, and that it was sick. Brian replied “I’m only eight.”

As for his dogness, I remember an old episode where he was getting ready for a date, and he was blow drying his hair. He bit at the air stream.

There was the reverse situation when Brian went to the parallel universe full of talking dogs. A really hot human, a pet of the dogs, came up to Brian and Brian started flirting with her. The owners yanked her away declaring what Brian was doing to be disgusting.

One of my favorites is Brian riding in the car with Lois, and she opens the window so he can stick his head out.

“Hey, other dog! FUCK YOU!”

Their first talking dog was named Todd, for what it’s worth.

oh, and it was Peter who had the “plus, hi, he’s a dog” (@ Lois) line.

Reminder: the sixteen-year old was Hannah Montana.

And a robot.

Is that related to the stereotype of black people not liking dogs? Or of how some dogs are trained to be “racist” (for lack of a better word)?

Oh yeah.

It’s more of a stereotype about dogs not liking black people. (Some say it’s because suburban dogs aren’t used to seeing many black people, others say it’s because the dogs react to their owners nervousness upon seeing an unfamiliar black person. Either way, I say it’s a recipe for hilarious awkwardness. Especially when the black guy is your new vet.)

It was the episode where Meg and the family became a band and I think Brian barked at Snoop Dog, but I’m not sure on that. I think he also mentioned his dad was a police dog in the south during the 70s.

In the episode where he was dating the older lady, someone made a comment along the lines of “isn’t she old for you?” and he said “I’m 56” or something like that. I guess the dog years thing goes both ways.

Just this past Sunday they repeated the episode where Brian dates The Hills star Lauren Conrad. At the end he mourns that she’ll probably never call him again because he gave her worms. Then we see a quick shot of her dragging her butt around on the carpet. :smiley:

The Drunken Clam had added a karaoke machine, Peter and the guys started singing some Journey, and they decided to start their own band. Their first gig was at a prison, and everybody went all to pieces right at show time. The Griffin family stepped in and gave a performance that saved the day, with people especially liking Meg. They wound up getting a recording contract, and the record company’s representative was black, and every time Brian saw him he would involuntarily start with the hostile growling.

“That’s my father, not me. Honestly, I don’t have any problem with – GRRRRRR! Oh, PLEASE! Forgive me!”