Has Anyone Received Their Stimulus?

I signed into the the “Get my stimulus” website at the IRS and it says:

" We scheduled your payment to be mailed on January 6, 2021 to the address we have on file for you.
We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment."

Well, its the 14th and I still haven’t received anything. Why they mailed it is beyond me, they deposited the April stimulus directly to my bank account.

Has anyone else gotten theirs?

The $600 appeared in my account on December 31 or January 1.

Same.

Nope, nothing for me.

Same with me. I was surprised with the speed with which it was deposited.

I forget exactly when, but it was way before I expected it.

Got a check in the mail the other day.

“We don’t have enough information yet (we’re working on this)”

Mine was deposited before the end of the year.

StG

I just checked, and got the same response.

I wonder whether “we scheduled your payment to be mailed on January 6” is the same thing as “we actually mailed your payment on January 6”.

I’ll check the mailbox tomorrow with hope; but not while holding my breath.

I’ve gotten no mail at all for about a week now. Yes, I did notify USPS.

Ditto.

We received a debit card on Tuesday the 12th. My parents also got the debit card.

I got mine direct-deposited on Jan. 1.

When I learned of that on-line check-up site a few days ago, I went there to see what it said. I wanted to see if it would say the payment was made, according to their records, on Jan. 1 or a day or more before that in 2020. (See the thread about determining the exact payment date for tax reporting purposes.)

Well, suprise, suprise. It said the payment was made on January 6, direct deposited to my account – which I actually got on Jan. 1. This seems to have caused a quantum FTL rift in the fabric of the universe.

I assume the $53 deposit from the IRS into my checking account was my stimulus.

National news is banned in Casa Pullin, so we were only dimly aware of another stimulus discussion. On NYE, our youngest came into the living room with her phone and asked if one of us had “zelled” her some money. We were mystified, but mizPullin figured out it was another stimulus payment. I was still sitting on the couch with a puzzled look, asking what a “zelle” was.

Got mine on January 4.

My wife and I received our double check late this week. I didn’t get anything in the first round.

The same as OP. We got a debit card last time. I suspect the Jan 6 date is when someone told someone to make a card and eventually put it in the mail.

Got the Debit Card on the 12th. Arrived in the mail looking exactly like junk mail, except for a lame “this isn’t junk mail” blurb, which worked- I opened it to see what the hell it really was. But I came that close to tossing it unopened.