HAs anyone tried Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste?

No, but my favoritest for whitening, even though it tastes nasty, is Arm and Hammer Advanced Whitening. Which I think is now called “Extra Brightening” or something. Works great!

Sorry, no help here. And sorry your OP got eaten.

Drat - here’s my OP:

I bought a tube of Aquafresh Extreme Clean, and the flavor is different, not a mint like most toothpastes. But I can’t put my finger on what the flavor is. I know I’ve tasted something like it before, but I can’t figure out what it is! I like this toothpaste, it really foams.

The taste of the Extreme clean is kinda like a citrus/menthol taste to me- not really minty or particularly citrusy, but kind of a weird blend.

And you’re right- it foams like crazy!

Extreme Clean is what I use. Mint has always given me a burning sensation on my lips and tongue whenever I use it so when I noticed this while shopping one day I decided to try it. I’m very pleased with it. To me it’s more citrus than anything else. At least all I taste is orange. It does foam a great deal but I don’t find it bothersome and it makes my lips tingly when I run the troothbrush over them.

Yup, love it! Tastes like Hall’s honey-Lemon cough drops. Nice alternative to minty toothpaste, and it still gives you a really clean feeling. Either Crest or Colgate just came out with new flavors(citrus and cinnamon) that taste good, but those don’t make my mouth feel really clean.

Welcome, spizzum!!

StG

Yes! That’s it! Thanks for the help, I don’t know why I couldn’t pick the flavor out.