Have you ever had a female wet dream?

Well obviously not a ‘nocturnal emission’ but an orgasm while asleep?

I woke from a vivid dream to the big ‘O’ and went back to sleep only to question whether it had actually happened when I fully awoke.
I told a friend about it today and she says this happens to her whenever she is sexually frustrated.

Is this common?

I’m not complaining

The master speaks. And yes, I have - I’m not complaining either.

Yes, as a teenager I went to summer camp one year and had a roommate, so I couldn’t indulge myself…a few weeks in, it happened. I remember I was having a sexual dream and then I actually came, which woke me up. I don’t think my roommate noticed, but it would have been pretty embarrassing to explain if she had!

Full disclosure- I’m a guy.

So did you just come in the dream but not in reality, or both? Because I’ve had dreams in which I’ve come, but then immediately woken up to find it was just in the dream. (at which point, I rolled over to my wife and enjoyed the real thing).

Just curious.

Yes. Woke from a wonderfully sexually explicit dream in the middle of a mind-blowing orgasm. There was no doubt in my mind it was for REAL.

Wish it happened more often… LOL

I came in the dream and the orgasm woke me up.

PapSett I wish it would happen every night!

What do you mean, “no emissions”? Cos uh… I have emitted while asleep. And yes, I’m female.

I think we need to hear these dreams ladies.
At least I do.

Then you make up 0.0001% of the population who female ejaculate… while asleep… and can you teach me?

Unless you mean you have bladder problems… in that case forget the lessons.

My very first orgasm was from a ‘wet dream’. I was dreaming, it happened, I woke up with my heart pounding, wondering what the hell was that? A short time later I discovered masturbation and figured it out.

That was a fun summer!

And I’ve been with three of them? Wow.

Absolutely! They’re the best! :stuck_out_tongue:

Frequent wet dreamer and I, er, emit. If I’m sexually frustrated, it might happen once a week or so, though there’ve been periods when it’s happened almost every night (or multiple times in one night). I had them occasionally as a teenager, but they happen more frequently now that I’m in the latter half of my twenties.

And female ejaculation is much more common than that, Incref. Or at least it is in these reports.

Stop! I prefer to think that I’m special.

Somehow.

Oh I have no doubt about female ejaculation :wink: I just thought doing it while you sleep would be bragging!

Yep, I’ve had them. I don’t ejaculate…but I do wind up with all that wetness a girl gets when aroused.

Has happened twice.

Woke up looking like this: :eek:

Realized what had happened and then looked like this: :smiley:

That’s a weird question when it comes to the female orgasm. Not a bad question, mind, just a weird one. I’ve had it happen where I orgasm while sleeping, and the physical sensations continue as I wake up - muscle spasms, golden glowy goodness, etc. But the second I, uh, touch myself, there’s no sensation at all. The orgasm vanishes, the clitoris is not erect (although often there is arousal fluid present.) The orgasm is all in my mind, but it’s no less “real” for that.

As my college Human Sexuality prof said, “The primary sexual organ in humans is the brain.” :smiley:

Yes, yes, yes. Soooo nice to wake up that way. And that’s how I knew I had to change anti-depressants. Not only was I not able to orgasm while awake, I couldn’t even do it in my sleep!

Yup, once. At the time I was in another country and surrounded by a lot of gorgeous dark-haired guys (none of whom spoke the same language as me, so no chance of anything happening). So in the dream, I was going at it with some dark-haired guy and had an orgasm in my sleep. It didn’t wake me up, but you can bet I remembered it in the morning. The dream itself was very intense and very real. The funny thing is, the dream was just about sex, no prelude or anything. When I, erm, go on dates with my hand, the things that get me going are along the lines of a really passionate makeout session, oral sex, foreplay - basically anything but intercourse. Maybe my brain just wanted to skip ahead to the good stuff.