Have you ever listened to an NFL post game interview that offered any real insight?

here’s what Chad Tweeted:

“Just waking up after a late arrival,I’ve never seen a machine operate like that n person, to see video game numbers put up in person was WOW”
In other words, Chad was COMPLIMENTING Tom Brady for a phenomenal performance. For THAT he’s getting attacked!

What I want to hear is someone give credit to a fan.

“In the third quarter I heard the drunk guy in the fourth row yell ‘Get a rebound’ and suddenly it all clicked - I was supposed to get rebounds. I wish he’d yelled sooner.”

I can see the reasoning behind criticism. Chad isn’t a fan, he’s not supposed to be staring slack jawed at Brady’s awesomeness, he’s supposed to be the guy Brady is awesome throwing the ball to.

That said, Bruschi was totally out of line taking him to task in public. I don’t think anybody would have said boo about it if he didn’t have a public rant.

If I were a pro athlete I just know I’d go through a phase of deadpanning ironic comments like this. Then at least we’d all found out the true repercussions of being such a wise ass in the public eye.

It was a stupid Tweet by Chad. But then, most Tweets are stupid. Still, for Bruschi to rail on like that is way over the top. He could have made a one sentence point of it and be done with it.