NFL TV networks. Can we finally stop these things?

1. Get rid of the female sideline reporters. They suck. They know they suck. They add no value. I can go on, but why bother? I’d add no value complaining, so I’ll stop here.

2. Can we give up on the Shannon Sharpe experiment? Other than wondering if his tongue actually fits in his mouth, I can’t understand him, and I’ve tried. I don’t doubt he’s a nice guy, but man is he bad;

I have never seen anyone be given this kind of a shot for any kind of job. Other than answering the question of where Mush Mouth ended up after his Fat Albert days were over, I think it’s time to pull the plug.

Every time I hear Shannon Sharpe talk I think of this Fark meme. I guess you get used to it, but I’m with you, he annoys me.

The sideline reporters aren’t supposed to add anything of substance, they’re eye candy. They’re a damn sight better than watching The Goose, and they do the same job. What do you want, Emmy Award-winning interviews? You’re lucky to coax anything better than a Bull Durham-caliber cliche out of a player under the best of circumstances. Why waste talent on that? I’d rather look at Erin Andrews all day long.