Have you had success with the Epley Maneuver to stop dizziness and what else has helped?
- I have been dealing with dizziness approx 20 yrs and finally retired due to the stress.
- Most on my Drs have felt my sinus drainage contributed and treated me from that diagnosis.
- My experiences are it has something to do with too much motion/business in my sight.
- An example: I had to stop walking the empty mall with walkers vs in the park alone.
- I am surprised to just now hear of the Epley Maneuver. Initially and now some Drs have no clue.
- Over the years I have seen Eye/Ears/Nose/Throat Specialist and GP Drs.
Have you experienced dizziness and found successful solutions?