He Hate Me FF Keeper League - Year 13

Argh. Just saw this thread for the first time. I was racking my brains trying to figure out why my team was so bad last year, then realized AP was my #1 pick. I apparently dropped Tannehill at some point, so I don’t have anyone who is going even in the same spot they are being drafted in redraft leagues. So I’m not keeping anyone, fuck it.

I’m keeping Bell, Matthews, and Blue.

I can’t draft on the 8th, if that is what it has to be I’m going to need to drop out.

Damn. Any chance you could find a proxy drafter for you, Retro?

Probably not. It’s not really a big deal; I’m in plenty of leagues.

Could we do the 9th?

ETA: the league page shows that we’re still short a team.

You’re going to want to recruit the last spot fairly aggressively. It’s not the sort of thing you want to leave for the last day. Former members, people who might’ve expressed interest in the league in past threads, players in other leagues are a good place to start.

This is probably already assumed, but the new player should be given access to Jules’ roster for keepers.

Hi folks, I’m interested in joining. What are the keeper options for this team? I tried viewing the league homepage, but it’s private.

Post #2 has your roster. Post #1 has the keeper rules.

Ah, i see it now. So I’d have to give up my first round pick to keep Mathews, for example?

Also, what’s the total roster size/makeup and scoring rules? PPR?

Exactly. And we can keep players twice (for a total of 3 years on the roster). This would be Jeffrey and Harvin’s last year to be kept.

Scoring/rosters - good question, I should have included that. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, R/W, TE, K, DEF, 7 bench slots.

Passing: 1 pt/30 yds
Rushing/Receiving: 1 pt/10 yds
TDs (rec/rush/pass): 6 pts
INT: -3 pts
Fumble: -1 pt
Fumble lost: -2 pts
Return yards: 1 pt/30 yds
Return TD: 6 pts
2 pt conv.: 2 pts

Kicking:
0-39 yds: 3 pts
40-49 yds: 4 pts
50+: 5 pts
PAT: 1 pt

Defense:
Sack: 1
INT: 3
Fumble Recover: 3
TD: 6
Safety: 2
Return TD: 6

0 pts allowed: 16
1-6 pts allowed: 12
7-13 pts allowed: 8
14-20 pts allowed: 4
21-27 pts allowed: 0
28-34 pts allowed: -4
35+: -8

Also, I sent you a PM with the link to sign up if you want to.

Ok, I’m in if there’s no objection. Keeping Jeffrey.

Welcome!

Welcome JSexton!

Keeping Roethlisberger, Delanie Walker and Julian Edelman once again.

I’m late to the keeper declaration.

I want to keep Wilson in the 4th, Bennett in the 8th and Ivory in the 7th if that’s still open.

I assumed the keeper deadline moved up when we moved the draft up a week. Am I late on that? I can get them in today. I’m keeping Hopkins and Murray, just debating on a third keeper.

I won’t be keeping anyone. Time for a fresh start.

There was no link in that PM, btw. Can the commish send an invite to justin dot sexton at gmail?

Done.