He Hate Me Keeper League 2022 - Year 20

League Main Page. Hope it helps.

I can get there and see it, not finding a link to join.

Hermit - let me know what email to send the invite to? I have dmdoug66 at gmail dot com…

That’s a good email,. I got some of the previous ones, just missed the invite link, You could also send it on the Discord channel, Im on there more than anything

Sent another invite - I will also send you a message through PMs here on the board (I’m not sure what you mean by Discord, I don’t use that - maybe it’s used for the other league?).

There was a Disciord that Senor Beef used, I still have it on my links, it doesnt seem to be used this year. regardless, i have joined the league.

Sorry to be lazy, but did any put together a list of everyone’s eligible keepers?

Edit: What do you know, Yahoo does you a solid on this.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/101169/lastseason

Tentative keepers for me:
Travis Etienne in the 11th
Kadarius Toney in the 12th
Cole Kmet in the 14th

In case anyone is interested in joining we’ve got the pick 'em and survival leagues

The commish is going to want to put in the draft order manually, it’s currently set to determine a random order 30 minutes before the draft.

If you haven’t declared keepers, make sure you do that now.

weirddave posted in the league forum:

So he’d keep Bateman in the 7th and Harris in the 12th.

I would suggest both marking players as keepers in the league itself and posting it here just in case.

Yeah - I’m going to enter keepers and everything tonight. It’s not a hard deadline, but I won’t have a ton of time to do it tomorrow, so the more we can lock in before I head to bed, the better.

Just keeping Tyreek Hill.

Sorry, but keepers can only be kept 2 rounds ahead of where they were drafted, so players drafted in the 1st and 2nd round are ineligible. Hill was a first round pick last year.

ETA: Darnell Mooney (drafted in the 10th) might be a good value for a 8th round pick.

Well, doesn’t look like I have co-commish duties, so I can’t enter them. I’ll send Paul a note.

Sorry, I’m here now.

My keepers are Jerry Jeudy in the 5th and Cam Akers in the 11th.

Some notes on players that were listed to be kept that are not eligible - @Really_Not_All_That_Bright listed Alexander Mattison, but he didn’t draft him. Also @AlsoNamedBort listed Rashaad Penny, same thing he wasn’t drafted last year.

Will post back when I’ve got everything loaded.

Sorry, I just assumed I must have traded for Mattison since I didn’t think anyone would have dropped him. I’ll keep Chase Edmonds in the 3rd instead.

I don’t see keeper declarations from:
Chicago Cardinals - @dalej42
Battle Bastards - ???
Disgruntled Goats - @motu

Battle Bastards listed two keepers through the league - Deebo Samuel who can be kept in the 4th, and Dalton Schultz who is not eligible (picked up thru waivers).

OK keepers are loaded.
@Spiritus_Mundi - I loaded the two keepers you said you were considering, Zach WIlson and James Robinson. Let me know if you want to change either.

I’ve sent messages to motu and dalej42 through the board, and to Battle Bastards through the league.

Since I’ve been way behind on getting things done this year, of course I’ll give them (and anyone else) plenty of leeway to make changes.