Heaven protect us from such abominations...

Fox is trying to produce “The Brady Bunch in the White House.”

link: http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010328/en/television-brady_1.html

The idea:

Bobby finds a $67 million dollar winning lottery ticket. Mike decides to find the right owner and places a classified ad in the newspaper. Of course, this attracts all sort of national attention.

The President, looking for an ethical VP, chooses Mike Brady to run with him. When the President himself is forced to resign, the BB move into the White House. :rolleyes:

Zev Steinhardt

I can either move this to MPSIMS(though I think it belongs in the Pit!), or I can ask the question:

Is this the worst idea that TV has ever come up with?
I want real shows or show treatments, with links if possible. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being tolerant, Czarcasm. I’ve never started a Pit thread and am hoping to not need to do so. :slight_smile:

Well, aside from the complete absurdaties such as My Mother the Car and the like, I might think so. The only way this could turn out good is if they do it completely camp.

Zev Steinhardt

As opposed to what?!? :slight_smile:

So do you think they will hop around town in their potato sacks looking for the ticket owner?
Maybe for sweeps week:

1. Once in the White House a tragic accident will trap Mike Brady in the Oval Office with an intern and Carol has to sing “O Come All Ye Faithful” to get him to come out.
  2. Jan finally snaps and goes on a drinking binge in NYC assaulting civilians. There is a crossover with Law & Order showcasing a bitch-slapping finale resulting in Abbie taking Jan down Texas style in the courtroom.
  3. Mike admits the only reason he married Carol was to get to Marcia, they all go on Jerry Springer where Alice admits that there is no “Sam” and she is a man, baby! She and Greg have been having an affair.

I probably need a lobotomy to rid myself of all the worthless Brady stuff out of my head. God help me.