Hello!

I have now bought an account, so I am making a post.

You will get many more responses in MPSIMS.

Welcome!

Watch for goats. They may look stray but they usually belong to someone.

[QUOTE=Troy McClure SF]
Watch for goats. They may look stray but they usually belong to someone.
[/QUOTE]

Who’s got my goat?!

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
You will get many more responses in MPSIMS.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t want resposnes, I was making a test post. Nothing annoys me more than the mushy feel-good crap and {{HUGS}} that go down in that forum.

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I don’t want resposnes, I was making a test post. Nothing annoys me more than the mushy feel-good crap and {{HUGS}} that go down in that forum.
[/QUOTE]

Ya don’t want responses, huh? Well OK then.

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I don’t want resposnes, I was making a test post. Nothing annoys me more than the mushy feel-good crap and {{HUGS}} that go down in that forum.
[/QUOTE]

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Awww, someone’s having a bad day!

{{Cryptoderk}}

There, that’s better, isn’t it?
XXOO
Mbossa

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I don’t want resposnes, I was making a test post. Nothing annoys me more than the mushy feel-good crap and {{HUGS}} that go down in that forum.
[/QUOTE]

In that case, since your test post worked, I’ll close this before pictures of bunnies, kittens, and boobies start appearing.

Welcome!