Hell's Kitchen 6/26

Sara’s getting the Uber-Bitch editing which means she will probably win the whole thing. Despite the obvious editing to make her appear to be even more of a witch, there’ s just something about her that skeeves me out. She doesn’t just smirk, she leers psychotically.

For a minute there, I thought Mary Ann was going to command her to clean up the cake off the floor using only her mouth or something.

I agree–Heather’s the only one that seems even semi-competent. The rest of them act like they were picked randomly from the street and asked if they’d like to participate in a reality tv show sight unseen.

I’m really glad BSM (Big Sweaty Mess) Tom is gone. “You can’t break me!” Uhh, it’s a cooking show, dude, not Cool Hand Luke. Sheesh.

Wonder if he could eat 50 eggs?

I thought the point was to make them quit fighting with each other and work as a team. You know, give them a common enemy and take their attention off each other.

I hate Sara. She reminds me of Rose from Two and a Half Men. Creepy.

Yep - Ralph Pagano - he faced off against Bobby Flay.

Probably, but don’t ask him to scramble them or anything. The entire kitchen would probably catch fire. Of course, then he could try and douse the flames with his sweat.
Bleech.

“Nobody can eat fifty eggs!”

I just saw the egg-eating scene again recently. I love that movie.