Help free me from my addiction!

Last month, I discovered zappos.com.

Zappos offers an incredible selection of every shoe colour, type, style, and heel that you could think of, with free shipping and free return shipping.

I am now the proud owner of 7 pairs of brand-new shoes. I’ve returned more than 10 pairs.

It’s killing me! I’ve just started a new job, so I have something of an excuse for buying new shoes…but I can’t seem to stay away.
It’s calling my name right now…help me!

Oh this is just great. Now I have this stuck in my head again. I just got over it.

Edit: How can you be long on time if you’re running late and don’t need an excuse?

I think I’m lucky I have no sound at work. :stuck_out_tongue:

It helps to put stuff in favorites and not let yourself buy until a month or two later. By then they have sold out or you realize they are Not That Cute. Good luck, though, zappos rocks.

Personally, I find Zappos.com expensive. The shoes I like are always more than $60 and I don’t generally spend that on shoes. Am I just really, really cheap?

I agree that their return policy is the best. They pay for return shipping up to 6 months after you purchased the shoes (as long as they haven’t been worn). No one does that.

I got shoes on-line from Nordstrom’s. They didn’t fit and there was a return label with postage paid that I assume wouldn’t “expire”? So did Lands End.

I like www.gothamcityonline.com and www.6pm.com The prices are better. Okay, that’s not really helping is it?

I can’t, I just bought my first pair of shoes from there yesterday.

I love free, overnight shipping.

I have a folder in my “favorites” that’s just shoes.

Well, this thread didn’t help. I just bought 3 more pairs.

And Omega…you suck.

My main problem with Zappos is that they don’t carry my favorite brand - Merrell.

Zappos is plenty expensive, yes, but also very convenient. One of the things that I love is the customer reviews. It really helps if a lot of people are saying “this shoe feels like it runs big”, and then I know that I should get the smaller of my 2 usual sizes.

Sometimes I will look for shoes and reviews on Zappos and then see if I can find the same shoe elsewhere for cheaper. They do have price guarantee and will refund you if you find the exact shoe online for less elsewhere, although I’ve never used that so I don’t know how easy it is to do.

I don’t think you really want help.

You really just want more shoes! :slight_smile:

When I think of zappos.com, it brings tears of gratitude to my eyes.

I wear a 5.5 shoe. Fucking NOBODY carries that size in the store anymore. I end up buying 6’s. I got home yesterday after wearing a three-inch heel all day and was not in pain. You know why? Because my shoes fit.

Thanks for reminding me about Zappos! Kiddo wants Dr. Martens and I’ve been having a hard time finding them in boys’ sizes. He’s only 9, but he definitely knows his style. I know they’re flipping expensive for a kid, but he’s got a birthday coming up.

Oh, and I might have to do a little shopping for myself, too.

Oh, (again) and if you like Danskos, check out this site. In all the shoes I’ve ordered from them, I’ve never found “the flaw”. They are not cheap shoes to begin with, but I happen to know the clogs run $125 retail, and they are selling them for $75.

Preach it, sister!
When they say the shoes run really small, I know to get the 6. Otherwise, it’s 5.5 city for me.

:smack: Why did I click that!?! Whew, they don’t have many in 41.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to Help feed my addiction!

Yeah, we’re not really helping, are we.

(Um, is this the time and place to admit that I plan on getting a Zappos credit card? Sweet Jesus, everything but the kitchen sink is going on that card so I can get SHOE POINTS, BABY!!)