Help me find a Fry and Laurie sketch

A while back Stephen Fry tweeted a link to a YouTube video that was a “Bit of Fry and Laurie” sketch. In the video, Fry said that he was going to take his clothes off. At the end of the video, he did pretend to take off his clothes.

I’ve been trying to search various things on YouTube and Google, but I haven’t been able to find the video again. Can anyone here find it? Thanks.

It is called “Photo Shoot” (SFW but suggestive language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sE2vkuiFoU&feature=related

I found it by also looking at results with tweeter matches.

Wow I don’t remember that sketch at all. There is a sketch in one of the later seasons where Stephen plays a painter who’s a big ol’ letch, and Hugh plays a seemingly innocent guy who’s answered an ad for someone good at modelling–only he (apparently) seems to think the “modelling” refers to making model airplanes. The sketch continues with Stephen leering and making double ententres while Hugh seems oblivious. Ah here it is.

Or are you possibly thinking of this “Saturday Live” sketch where Fry plays a nervous model? (They repeat the model airplane gag in it, but the two sketches are fairly different.)

Oh blimey, totally beaten on this. I had this post open for twenty minutes before sending it. Drat!

Missed the edit window, but what confused me was that this isn’t an (fingers make air quotes) A Bit of Fry and Laurie (finger make air quotes again) sketch. It’s the Saturday Live show I mentioned above.

Ah, sorry about that.

Thanks GIGObuster!