Help me find this particular YouTube series on skepticism

I watched it a year or two ago, but my memory is already hazy, so apologies if I mess up the details.

It’s a series of perhaps a dozen videos, each ten minutes long, on skepticism, with a focus on atheism. They were clearly made especially for YouTube, and are narrated by an unseen youngish man (probably younger than Richard Dawkins) with a standard American accent. The videos are mostly still pictures illustrating what the narrator is discussing, with the occasional video clip thrown in.

The particular bit I remember from one of the videos goes something like this:

Of course, the actual video itself probably puts this much more artfully than I do. In fact, typing that out, I guess it’s possible that the narrator is just reading something written long ago by some renowned skeptic, and simply adding his own visuals. Whereas I had assumed that the text was an original composition by the narrator.

Did anyone else watch these? I seem to remember that they were pretty good and would like to take another peek at them. This seems like the sort of thing that I could google for hours (and I have spent a couple days searching YouTube fruitlessly), but someone on the SDMB will link to within five minutes of the OP.

Are they the ones (semi-secretly) made by HowStuffWorks’ Marshall Brain?

http://www.youtube.com/user/GIIVideo#p/u

I don’t think so.

While that fellow’s voice sounds pretty familiar, and the message of those is similar to the message of the ones I’m seeking, there are a few differences (if my oft-fallible memory serves).

First, the tone is different. I especially liked my mystery videos because they seemed quite respectful believers, even while systematically tearing down their arguments. Whereas the GIIVideo videos you link to are a bit condescending. The one I watched concluded by repeating “the people who believe these things are delusional!”

Second, I believe my mystery videos were numbered. The GIIVideos don’t seem to be done in any particular order.

Third, I didn’t spot my dinosaur analogy in the quick bits I watched.

Fourth, I also seem to remember that my mystery videos were a little more history-oriented. Maybe there was a section in one of them about failed religious prophecies? About Catholic atrocities? Something like that.

If nobody can come up with any evidence of these things, I may just have to accept the fact that I imagined the whole incident.

I’m fairly sure I remember that video, but I’ll to fish around in my subscriptions/favorites.

Was it this guy? He’s made hours of stuff, so I can’t check it all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54

What about that young Russian chick who rants against the religious right and creationists. Anybody remember her?
Sorry Randy for the hijack.

It’s possible. His visual style is a lot closer to what I remember. However, I don’t remember my mystery videos’ narrator having a UK accent.

I’m looking through them a bit to see if I recognize anything.

And, yes, someday, I will learn to differentiate between a UK and an Australian accent.

I don’t think she’s Russian, but you mean ZOMGitsCriss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmyAFHcF07Y

Well, she’s Russian in my fantasies. But that’s the girl.

I could tell you, but you wouldn’t believe me.

Miss ZOMGitsCriss is the person I was going to recommend also. She isn’t who you were looking for, but maybe she should be. She’s posted a lot of stuff, and a lot of it is worth watching.

Purely for the intellectual stimulation, you understand.