I need help identifying a song that someone asked me about. I know how the song sounds but I don’t know the artists and I can’t remember any of the lyrics.
- It is a male/female duet but the singers don’t sing at the same time.
- The male sings alone first for a couple of minutes and then the female sings.
- I believe it is a love song but the relationship is failing.
- The singers tell their side of the story one at a time.
- The mood is kind of sad but hauntingly beautiful.
- The tempo is pretty easy and slow so you can easily hear what each is saying.
- The song is pretty recent. It is still being played on country stations but may be a year or two old.
I didn’t have enough to go on to do a Google search so I decided to turn here. Any ideas?