Help! Need a sugar free oatmeal cookie

Okay, I admit it, I am an idiot!!!

I start teaching a “kids and cookies” class tomorrow. Today I tried to go to the site where I had found a great sugar free oatmeal cookie recipe, that did not use artificial sweeteners , and I found the site can’t be displayed for some reason.

Acckkk!!! I knew I should have copied it earlier, but I figured it would be there for me. I have been searching for over an hour now but all the sugar free oatmeal cookie recipes I can find use artificial sweeteners.

“Help me SDMB, you’re my only hope”

If you do I will give you those sweet rolls on the side of my head in exchange!

from

http://cookie.allrecipes.com/AZ/NSgrRisinCkis.asp

1 1/2 cups raisins
1/2 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple
1 cup water
1/2 cup butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup quick cooking oats
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup chopped walnuts

Directions
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the raisins, apples and water. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the butter. Set aside to cool.
2 In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and baking soda. Stir in the vanilla, eggs and the apple mixture until well blended. Fold in the oats and nuts. Cover dough and chill 8 hours or overnight.
3 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

I was pretty sure that I made a reply earlier, but it may have been eaten. Anyway, thanks a lot for the recipe. After I got that one from you Tapioca I found another in the same source. I think what I did wrong in searching all over was using “oatmeal” instead of “oats” as a keyword. You were a big help!