Help set a new SD record!

As most of my fellow dopers already know, the “Guy Stuff” post has recently reached 1000 responses. It is therefore my duty to attempt to copy this feat, and create a thread with 1000 or more posts. Post whatever you want, start whatever threads you want, just keep the posts coming!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
P.S: The profusing of smilies is to annoy chief scott, our official smiley master.

I will have no part of this!! :slight_smile:

Girlbysea (AKA: ChiefScott’s GBS)

Hardee fuckin’ har. It’ll never happen.

Here’s mud in yer eye,
UncleBeer

Nope, never happen.

TMR

‘1 down, 997 to go.’

Not a chance.

Nice thing to aspire to, but ya see Guy Stuff was brilliantly conceived around distinct themes, e.g. drinking, farting, scratching, blowing things up. Gotta get yourself a theme, man, or it’ll never work.

Do you think we all just drivel on about nothing?! ::looks around in consternation::
Oh, weak argument.

Never mind.

Veb

Will there be beer?

We are, each of us angels with only one wing,and we can only fly by embracing one another

Gotta have frontal nudity, or this baby will die a swift death.

Coldfire

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

While I like the concept of the guy stuff thread, being of the double X chromosome gender, myself, I never felt able to participate.

Consider this my padding on this thread.

Habit rules the unreflecting herd. - Wordsworth

My co-worker and I spent fifteen minutes talking about breasts, ours to be exact. This came about by talking about buying a new swimsuit. She then poked me in the boob to determine my level of padding as compared to hers and pronounced mine considerably bigger, I disagree but what can you do??

Volunteer to be an impartial judge of this particular contest.

Have you voted for your favorite, huggable Mullinator today?

My Dearest Coldfire,

( * )( * )

Love,
Diane

You turn me on. But maybe it’s because I just spent 20 years in the jungle, getting it on with anything I could attract with a piece of fruit.

Wow Diane, yours are really perky. Mine are more

( . )( . )

And if I’m going to stick around I went full frontal male nudity!

“You CAN’T be evil. 'Cos no matter how many ‘bad’ things you do on purpose,
you MUST be doing it because you think it’s the right thing to do.”

This looks like
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dedfdf"><td><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Arial”>AWB II</font>
<font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>Remember

Posts often
Registered smarta**</font></td><td>
more posts than
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f7f7f7"><td><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Arial”>AWB III</font>
<font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>Moderation

Postman
Registered mail</font></td><td>
it actually is.
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#dedfdf"><td><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Arial”>AWB IV</font>
<font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>Remember

Postscripts
Registered voter</font></td><td>
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The word is no. I am therefore going anyway.

How the hell did you do that?

Well, as a devout “Guy Stuff” thread avoider, I will support any thread that tries to destroy it’s record. :wink:

What I tell you three times is true.
The Hunting of the Snark.
Lewis Carroll

i never poked my head into guy stuff. i can only imagine what goes on in there.

but i doubt this thread will top 1000

I am D.B. Cooper

Ancient Chinese secret… :wink:

C’mon, mel, where’s your spirit of optimism?

Ummmmm…Never mind.

Beat ‘Guy Stuff’? NEVER!

VB

I could never eat a mouse raw…their little feet are probably real cold going down. :rolleyes:

Mullinator - Sure head on over, hurry, or we’ll start without you.