MPS contest

[sup]you can tell i’m reeeeeeeeeeeeally bored[/sup] lets see you guys come up with the most mundane and pointless stuff you can! I’ll start:

denham’s dentrifice
denham’s dentrifice
denham’s dentrifice
denham’s dentrifice
denham’s dentrifice
denham’s dentrifice

hah! beat THAT. :smiley:

ps. i always wanted to do this… :smiley:

My medula oblongata

I’m just hoping she feels the same way I do. Please oh please oh please…

It’s a good thing boogers don’t smell bad. What with being in your nose and all.

i take my hat off to you

takes hat off and bows

Aw, don’t bow to me, Coug. If I wasn’t so caught up in my slacker lifestyle, I might actually put my mental resources to use trying to figure out a solution to the Unified Field Theory like my good friend Hiryuu rather than blathering inanities about nostril candy.

Underpants.

My uncle, well not my actual uncle, he was really my great uncle, y’know like my mum’s uncle, but we just called him “uncle” anyway, uh huh that guy, yeah well him, he had warts.

gotta think of something gotta think of something… aha!

yirp yirp yirp yirp yirp yirp yirp

heh-heh-heh… :smiley:

[sub]TheLoadedDog’s is probably better though… hmph… gotta think of something gotta think of something gotta think of…{/sub]

Socks.

A monkey eating a pickle.

Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Cork comes from a tree.

Spaghetti does not.

According to my parents, neither does money.

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.
I don’t have a cat.

I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Burma!

Well, yes, but then you would know about that particular personal hygene problem, you see.
People wouldn’t come up to you and say “You have a piece of nose debris hanging out of your left nostril…no, the LEFT, you idiot!”

Shave

Go.

Hi. I’m smiling. I can’t hold this too much longer.