Here I am. I'm doing okay

I haven’t been here for a while. My health situation is stable, as are my finances. I guess I’ve been distracted with everything going on in the world. I hope I didn’t worry anyone.

Welcome back to the SDMB. Hope all’s well :beers:

So much has happened. My landlord refused to renew my lease (in the middle of a pandemic!) and I’m living with my brother back in the house I grew up in.

There’s been a horrible pandemic, which of course was totally mishandled in the worst possible way by the then idiot in chief. I never caught it and I’m now fully vaccinated.

And, thank god, we have a new President. But there was a ridiculous and tragic coup attempt that resulted in dead and injured police, shit smeared inside the capitol, the perpetrators acting all offended and put out by the fact that anyone would dare to arrest them, and Republicans trying to pretend it never happened or was simply a bunch of overly rambunctious tourists.

No doubt there are other threads discussing it all.

I’ve wondered about you and have been hoping you were too busy with happy things to post. Glad you’re OK. Does your state not have an eviction moratorium? How awful that your landlord evicted you during the pandemic!

Good to see you!

We’ve never interacted but I actually looked your name up a few days ago to see if you were still posting. Not a stalker, I promise. Well, not of you anyway .:slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to hear about your health and financial situations being stable. Moving during the pandemic must have sucked. Keep up the posting, even some complete strangers are paying attention.

Thanks everyone. I plan to continue posting.

I’m glad.

I know what I didn’t mention. I’m so sorry to hear about Tuba Diva. That’s quite a loss.

Hey, we’re all friends here, we’re just mire familiar with some then others.

Wow, the same thing happened to me!

What are the odds?

I’m glad to hear from you. Entirely understandable to step away for awhile (says the woman who did that too). Time became meaningless this last 18 months. Welcome back and I’m glad you’re well.

Yay! I’m glad to hear you’re doing okay.

Welcome back!

That’s what we wanted to hear. Good decision!

I’m so sorry to hear about everyone’s evictions😢 Well wishes sent for your recovery David and I pray you and everyone else doesn’t have long Covid. Prayers sent for healing mentally and spiritually.
Our country has been going down and not in a good way. I just hope wisdom,healing a and sensibility will rule!. My worst fear and I figure it will get much worse before we begin the healing process. The simmering anger much, much longer.

Time flies the older we become so cherish every moment. It truly is a gift!
Regards, Shh1313

I don’t have Covid and never did, as far as I know, and now I’m fully vaccinated.

Fantastic!! I did not know.
Good night and may your dreams be a journey and guide you with incite, inspiration and peace.

Glad to hear you’re doing okay, and good to see you back!