Here's an amusing website

http://objective.jesussave.us/kidz.html

Hmm, this is apparently the children’s section to a website designed by creationists for creationists. It’s hard to believe this is for real. The disparagement of polytheism and atheism, among other things, is just so bad.

It was good for a few laughs, and for me losing a little more faith in humankind. Any thoughts?

What a riot!

ROTFLMAO!!!

The earth is only 10,000 years old! :dubious:

T-Rex was on Noa’s ark (a mere 4.000 years ago) and was a vegetarian. :rolleyes:

Dinosaurs are still walking the earth! :eek:

Hey kids, watch out for that mean, grumpy old Atheist. He might tell you lies! :mad:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks sundog66. You might want to repost this in that other thread - Funniest Jokes! :smiley:

“Habu’s Corner”?

If it wasn’t so hilariously absurd, it might be insulting to some people.

That’s great!

I’m bookmarking that site. That’s hysterical.

Brought to you by the same people who brought you Landover Baptist Chuch. Just one of “those hairs” more subtle.

I like the CultWatch box on the front page:

:smiley:
Okay, a particularly fine one of “those hairs.”

The “kidz” page is just the best. The rest is funny but that is just the greatest.

Interesting you should mention that. Look at this: OBJECTIVE: Landover Baptist Shutdown

Yes, it’s a parody site set up by Landover claiming to be devoted to shutting down Landover. It’s a bit schizophrenic, but amusing nonetheless.

This computer doesn’t seem to like the link unfortunatly. :frowning:

I don’t get it - I just get sent to a site called hyperebooks or something.

None of the links work… uh?

I can never get the links to this site to work either; I think it is because I’m in England and America isn’t mentioned in the Bible.

It’s because your computer is a demonic force that doesn’t want to open its proverbial eyes to the truth! HEEEAL thy computer!

It’s spreading! I’m on a differnet computer and it still doesn’t work. Maybe its just the network. (Different computer, same place.)

I can’t stop clicking on the lamb and getting its head to spin. It is so exorcist like!

Jesus Loves Me! Wooooooow.

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew !

Ha!

Wow, this stuff is so logical and well thought out. I just can’t find any loopholes, no matter how I try. So now, I too am saved and realize that dinosaurs roam the earth to this very day, kangaroos once lived in the middle east, and the world is only 10,000 years old. (sarcasm here, just for the record.)

quote:

Do you believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of the Lord? (“Yes.”)
Do you believe that the Lord brought the flood waters to the Earth and that all animals wherein the breath of life resided save those which Noah brought aboard his Ark were destroyed? (“Of course, that follows from your first question since the Bible tells us that this is what happened.”)
Do you believe that kangaroos were amongst those animals aboard the Ark? (“Yes. Even though they were not explicitly mentioned in the Bible, they have the breath of life and so clearly two of them must have been aboard the Ark. How else would they be alive today?”)
Do you believe that, after the flood waters asswaged, the Ark came to rest in the Middle East? (“Yes. The Bible says it came to rest on Mount Ararat, and while the exact location of Ararat might still be the subject of debate, it is clear from the later descriptions of Noah’s generations that it must be somewhere in the Middle East.”)
Do you believe that the animals aboard the Ark exited it from where it rested, and that they must have spent some period of time in the Middle East? (“Yes. The Bible states that the animals went forth out of the Ark, and they must have spent time there either when taking up residence or in traversing the region to get somewhere else.”)
So then, did kangaroos once live in the Middle East? (“It is clear that they must have. There is no other sound, Biblical explaination!”)

The link just won’t seem to work from the UK; the best you’re going to get is to Google site:jesussave.us and click on the cached links.