he's getting married!!!

(and yes airman, I am obsessed. Sue me.)

I was in love with the kid for 3 years. 3 fucking years! And then I moved to Boston, and he went off and joined the military, and I haven’t really heard from him since. The last time I saw him was February of 2000. I was in town visiting, we were able to hang out for a couple of days. We went bowling, and then went to hang out at this lake. We cuddled, and looked all cute, and were all happy. I almost told him how I felt, but decided not to. My last memory of him was him driving away, completely not seeing the 5 foot pile o dirt in his path. He flew over it, his car went airborne, I just knew he was gonna flip. He didn’t, but I was still scared anyways. I swore after that I’d tell him as soon as I possibly could. I never told him.

Fast forward a year and a half later. We really haven’t kept in contact at all. I’ve seperated myself emotionally from everyone that I used to care about so much, Tallahassee really doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. With the exception of Rashad and Sean, I really could care less if I never talked to any of them ever again. I was online killing time, and Greg came on! The same Greg that I adored for oh so long. We were chitchatting, I casually asked if he was seeing anyone. “Didn’t you hear Pam? I’m engaged!” The same Greg that I worshipped for all those years. The same Greg that used to call me and make me laugh in the middle of the night, just because he could. The same Greg who was terrified of commitment, and would freak out if he had a girlfriend for more than 2 weeks. I’m still in shock, I’m convinced he’s lying to me. sadly enough though, I know of the girl he’s engaged to, and I know she’s the type to trap him into marrying her. She’s very possesive. It’s been about 11 hours now, and I’m completely dazed by this. I’ve pissed off about 4 of my guys now, because it’s all I talk about. I’m so depressed. I just want to die. Well, not that drastic. But at the very least, I wanna go down there and fuck his brains out, and show him that he can do better. How dare he not be a mindreader and know that I worshipped him for so long…

Bitter? No, I’m not bitter…

[sub]On a brighter note, anyone know of a good wedding present?[/sub]

MAybe you should…I don’t know…tell him how you feel???
Guys do not read minds. We’re not that smart.

:Shakes head:

Hey, I’m sorry, but he’s been gone for a long time. Life goes on.

I know it hurts. I really do. But you need to get past this. Go ask the next guy you see on the street if he wants to go out. Do something crazy. Just do SOMETHING.

For the record, if you want to do something crazy, I live about 7 hours away and I’m certifiable, so you figure it out… :wink:

And candlesticks make great wedding gifts. Decorative, inexpensive, and useful for lots of things. Arson, for instance. :smiley:

If you’re going with the arson idea, I’d just send a Molotov cocktail.

Hand-delivered. :slight_smile:

(Just kidding. This sucks, Pammi, and I am very sorry.)

Could the universe be telling you to get over him?

:licking finger and holding it up toward the wind: