Hey Aubrey, not only are you a fucking ignorant bitch; you are a lying bitch

First you came from another board solely, it seems, to follow around kputt and bother him.

Then you called someone a “gay douche bag” and couldn’t figure out why some of us warned you that the phrase was offensive.

Then you said that when people use the term “gay” to mean “stupid or retarded or not hip” that it wasn’t a negative thing. (To be fair, you did come back later in the thread and kinda sorta apologize although it wasn’t very sincere IMHO)

Then you started in on kputt again in another thread and were called on it by a Mod.

THEN here… http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=202950

you flamed Sauron in the WRONG forum. In fact, in a thread he wasn’t even posting in or involved with. When called on it by a Mod you responded that you were only defending yourself because Sauron called you an “fucking ignorant bitch” and you didn’t appreciate it.

Well, I defy you to find anywhere on this board where Sauron called you a fucking ignorant bitch. He NEVER did. You said that to try and smooth over your case with a mod. Someone ELSE called you that because that is exactly what you were behaving as. I do believe you owe the Mod and Sauron an apology for lying to cover your own ass and defaming his character like that. He would never call someone that.

However, I sure as hell would…so not only are you a fucking ignorant bitch you are a LYING fucking ignorant bitch.

Go back to your other board until school starts back, love, we don’t care for this shit around here.

See? I’m so pissed I can’t even code properly.

How long before Aubrey starts her gay Aubrey goodbye thread about how this just isn’t the board for her because there are just too many gay Aubrey rules?

I thought we weren’t using the term “Aubrey” in that way.

Heh… :smiley: I knew this was coming. So, where is she Aries?

You may have to go find her and link. U/B locked the old thread down…damn I must be psychic :wink:

You read the posts when Aubrey first got here? Me too, she and a couple of others stalked kputt here from some other board, whiny shit…yada yada…you know the story.

Seems like I remember one of them referring to his car as a queermobile or some similar shit. I’d hunt it and quote but I don’t want ot stress the hampsters anymore than necessary.

We (SDMB) have really been catching hell lately from this kinda BS lately. Lezlers said three more weeks til school starts…boy is that right on or what?

Anyway, just thought I’d help ya get this rant going…ha! :smiley:

I’m with you Aries.

Like I said in the apartment noise thread, I’m personally astounded that Aubry is old enough to have a 14 year old son. I was convinced she was 14 years old herself.

Who follows a poster from message board to message board in order to harrass them?

Besides 14 year olds…

:wink:

I called her a fucking ignorant bitch, becuase that’s how she was acting!
Apparently she hasn’t changed that yet, if she ever will.

It was in this thread, for those interested in her comments:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=202383&pagenumber=2

Dammit lez are we on time or what?

Well, I’ll be hornswoggled.

You know, I’ve been on this board for 4 1/2 years. In that time, I’ve been Pitted exactly once, rather tamely. (And, quite frankly, I deserved that Pitting; I wasn’t acting properly.)

Now some yahoo apparently wants to Pit me, but can’t even find the right forum?! So I have to be Pitted by proxy, so to speak, in a thread in which the lovely and talented Aries28 defends me.

I’m obviously doing something wrong here.

Aubrey, you’ve been here less than a week – how does one go about getting Pitted?

I’m sorry, GingyWhore. Did I offend you?

Where is she, t-keela? Well…let’s see…it’s about 3:30 my time…when do the networks start the cartoon shows? She might be occupied for a while.

If Aubrey wants to post here and not just follow another person around then more power to her. Her silly statements about gay people will be called out soon enough and eventually she will either straighten up or get banned. That’s no concern of mine…

BUT…insult my husband’s integrity and flat out LIE about what he said to you when he was nothing but civil in that thread and you are damn skippy I’ll call you on it.

GGGRRRRRR…

Not at all, porcwhore.

So, where do you suppose Aubrey is?

BTW * I * never got a whore name from that other quack’s thread…can I just be **Sauron’s Whore **? :wink:

Damn…I am now going to be internet-less for about 3 hours so I will have to wait and see if dear Aubrey replies.

I’m hope her time here will be limited to less then a week.

I hope there’s a inside joke I’m missing here.

I hope there’s a inside joke I’m missing here.

Sure is, Whore Eater.

(That actually sounds kinda good in a really bad way.)

Alice in Whoreland

Can I be a lieu’d Whore? If not, how about a Whore Dourve?
I was enjoying the whorefest so and was sorry to see the chastize belt attached. Funny stuff.

And I’m NoClueWhore! :slight_smile:

I read the threads in question, but only posted in the apt noise one. They were boring. Guys (kput, aubrey, others), if you want to really annoy someone, you can do it with out using words that are rapidly becoming viewed as hate speech.

[14 yr old’s attempt at PC]
Using hate speech is so gay.
[/1yoaaPC]

:eek: Ooops! Did I say that?!

And I’m NoClueWhore! :slight_smile:

I read the threads in question, but only posted in the apt noise one. They were boring. Guys (kput, aubrey, others), if you want to really annoy someone, you can do it with out using words that are rapidly becoming viewed as hate speech.

[14 yr old’s attempt at PC]
Using hate speech is so gay.
[/1yoaaPC]

:eek: Ooops! Did I say that?!